Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Bodytrim Diet 2

Re: Bodytrim Diet 2

Sounds good Caramello I don't do low-fat either, after a lot of interesting reading I don't believe that low-carb and low-fat together is a good idea. So now I am very happy and satisfied eating lots of fat and keeping the carbs super low.

Great idea using a slice of cucumber in place of a cracker! Will have to give it a go

thanks for both of your replies.. I am finding this whole food/timing thing really difficult.. suppose it is like learning a learn subject at school - god that is going back a few years!

I will not be joining the trimclub when I looked at the pricing of the products I get them cheaper in town and also read that you are eligable to be in challenge if you have bought products..think they are being very checking misleading you to think you have to join trim club for the challenge..

could someone please post receipe for CAULIFLOWER MASH/NOTATOES.. think it is called something like that...

thanks ladies..

Hmm, I know it is here somewhere. Just did a search and found this which you might find useful.

http://www.apinchofhealth.com/forum/...?threadid=2222

I made some notaties but just boiled the cauli until it was soft, whizzed it in my blender with some butter and a little cream.

Oh, and I have switched back to proper butter when I do use it. Although I have never used margarine anyway. We were using dairy soft and I still buy that for the family to use, but keep 'proper' butter in the fridge for any recipes that I might want for my consumption.

Notatoes

Ingredients:
    1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
    75g light cream cheese
    1 clove garlic, crushed.
    Salt & peper to taste

Method:
    Steam cauliflower until tender. Place in blender or food processor with the cream cheese, garlic, salt & pepper. Process until smooth.

to make notatoes I always steam my cauliflower until really tender, and use a stick blender to mix it up. It's the best way to get it super smooth. I normally add butter and cream, sometimes some horseradish cream or parmesan cheese for a bit of extra flavour.

Blog Entries

You pretty much just make it like you would mash potato with the only condition to make sure you drain it more thoroughly so it isn't watery at all. My favourite is potato bake using a mix of cauliflower and broccoli as my replacement for potato

thanks.. sound yum yum..

not sure if you are able to help with this though.. my husband is about to through the towel in as he is always hungry.. even snacking every hour and he is drinking loads of water.. he is a carpenter working outside and is very busy..

thing is he gets up at 5.00am has his breakfast.. snacks till 1.00pm for his lunch but by this stage he is starving... we want to have dinner together in the evening so any advice of how he can space his meals or have extra??

thanks again you guys are life savers!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieRotten View Post
    Notatoes

Ingredients:
    1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
    75g light cream cheese
    1 clove garlic, crushed.
    Salt & peper to taste

Method:
    Steam cauliflower until tender. Place in blender or food processor with the cream cheese, garlic, salt & pepper. Process until smooth.
    is that for one or two people??? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirlperth View Post
    is that for one or two people??? thanks
    Serves 4. But i'm sure it's alright to have a bit extra to serve 2 or even 1 if you're really hungry!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirlperth View Post
    thanks.. sound yum yum..

not sure if you are able to help with this though.. my husband is about to through the towel in as he is always hungry.. even snacking every hour and he is drinking loads of water.. he is a carpenter working outside and is very busy..

thing is he gets up at 5.00am has his breakfast.. snacks till 1.00pm for his lunch but by this stage he is starving... we want to have dinner together in the evening so any advice of how he can space his meals or have extra??

thanks again you guys are life savers!!
    Put him on Atkins!

doctor has previously said absolutely no to Atkins as he has high blood pressure and high chlosteral

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieRotten View Post
    Serves 4. But i'm sure it's alright to have a bit extra to serve 2 or even 1 if you're really hungry!
    OMG just ate it all myself.. I thought we could eat unlimited veges on Bodytrim so I classed this as a vege... god bad day today.. had a banana with breakfast.. this is getting soooo hard!

hi again.. sorry for the loads of posts...

are you allowed potatoes, pumpkin etc on this programme if so how much and when (for female and male).. I heard on Bodytrim+ version they say yes to something...

if someone would be so kind who has the Bodytrim+ version to post the food list that would be great..

oops Melly. 35g per serve. Or 62 per 100g. Now that I look at it it seems REALLY high.

When you say protein powder - just the powdered shake stuff? Or am I complete off the mark.

Am a little vague this week. Massively craving a glass of wine but I will try to be strong
    Revised Goals
    Goals under 90kg by 03/05 (my girls weekend in Cairns)
    under 80kg by 24/08 (heading to Malaysia and Singapore)

Protein powder is the shake stuff, but I would go the natural flavour.

I will find a link to the Bodytrim food list.

http://www.apinchofhealth.com/forum/...ead.php?t=7729

http://www.apinchofhealth.com/forum/...light=bodytrim