Page 21 of 111 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Exercise Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Exercise Challenge

Mumsy I am the same as you I have been out all day & I'm sitting here too tired to get up & the thought of going out to that hot garage does not appeal to me at all.

If you eat what you used to eat you will weigh what you used to weigh

Carbs Activate Carb Cravings

*************************************Invitation to Join our*************************************

Wednesday Weekly Weigh In - http://www.apinchofhealth.com/forum/...108#post276108

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Mumsy think of your doggy!
    I just got back from a 30 min run/jog/walk which I did not feel like going on (hence my slower pace today I would say - only 3k's all up) I felt tired all day and kept putting it off but then decided it might make me feel better. It didn't but at least its done !

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, I have found this thread at the suggestion of 2Kellen2. Im keen to give this a go. I dont have any exercise equipment at home, but i do have a 24hr gym membership that has been sitting idle for 2 months. Time to break out the access pass i think. Tomorrow is day 1 of the new lifestyle, so i guess ill see how i go!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome mumof2 (& I am just kel) I'm pleased you have joined us so it is just a matter of doing some sort of exercise regularly & reporting it here so that we motivate each other.

This is all I have done today

30 min - treadmill

*************************************Invitation to Join our*************************************

Wednesday Weekly Weigh In - http://www.apinchofhealth.com/forum/...108#post276108

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, don't let it go to waste.....what about walking????? Also take a look at Gillian Michaels.."Shred" Just google it and it will come up. It's a great quick workout.... really good for abs....I'm sure I've got some somehwere????

Post Thanks / Like

Wow you were quick Lala look at the time & now you have gone again.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok. I feel bad ie naughty. But yesterday was my birthday! I turned 51 Yes I drank too much. Yes I went out for dinner. No I did not eat too much And yes I will have to go for long long walk today before I go to a wedding. And no I don't think I will have any problem NOT drinking alcohol today. . If this is what 51 feels like, I don't like it. But I am sure it will get better.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy birthday for yesterday Mumsy! Good on you for not overeating
    I am feeling a bit off today, I think something I ate last night didn't agree with me (I'm thinking maybe the erythritol in a dessert I made) and it's raining quite heavily so it will be an inside day for me. I enjoyed my run in the rain the other day but not this heavy. I wear glasses so this kind of rain would make seeing very difficult. I am also not the most co-ordinated person so running when it's this wet is likely a bad idea for me!
    I'll see how I feel later for some possible shred but for now I might go wallow in my sick bed.

Post Thanks / Like

Well you have given yourself a reason to watch your weight & do a bit of exercise today especially going to a wedding as well. I can assure you life does get better as we get older we get smarter & remember we cannot drink like we used to when we were younger - have a lovely time at the wedding. I hope there was also a bit of birthday cake there. I was going to wish you a happy birthday for yesterday but I remembered I did that yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL.....yes that is what 51 feels like.....I'm 52 and it feels the same....LOL!!!!
    Mantra for 2014.....YOU CAN DO IT, NEVER GIVE UP!

Post Thanks / Like

I feel much better, however I am excusing myself from a walk today cos i really need to get ready for this wedding, and I have been trying clothes on this morning for the big wedding in two weeks. This is all so much fun and to top it off I do believe the scales are weighing a little in my favor !! I will get on the real scales at work tomorrow, good reason to behave myself for the rest of the day!! I hope you all have a great day.

Post Thanks / Like

Rania I hope you're feeling better now. Drink lots and lots of water oops, i had better do same.

Post Thanks / Like

30 min walk and 20 min shred1 + shred 2 today! Yippee!!!!
    Last edited by Lala007; 10-11-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

30 min - treadmill

Very good Lala.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Kel....same to you....How is your weekend going????
    Mantra for 2014.....YOU CAN DO IT, NEVER GIVE UP!