Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 755.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• I've noticed in the fruit and veg section, Woolies has pre-made oodles and cauli-rice in convenient microwaveable plastic packs. The wife wasn't keen on the taste of the cauli rice they had but I didn't mind. Zoodles were lovely.

• Going to IKEA on Monday night. Going to have food at the eatery. I usually find their smoked salmon dish or the meatballs okay.

• Quote from Sherrie: “Sorry Dave but the government wasn't any better before that. ” I reckon the incoming Shorten government will be better than this mob.

• Quote from Big bill: “Quote from LC_Dave: “I'm a Capricorn Sun Sign, and a Taurus Moon sign, so you better believe I will keep coming back to a 5 year old point and say: Ha! See I was right!! Taurus Moon feature! ha ha! ” Kudos to you, but it doesn't exactly take a Nostradamus to predict that a politician, especially one of Tony Abbott's calibre, is going to break their promises. ” Hi Bill. Look at the start of the thread. I was told I was dreaming (practically), that Tony Abbott was going to be…

• I'm a Capricorn Sun Sign, and a Taurus Moon sign, so you better believe I will keep coming back to a 5 year old point and say: Ha! See I was right!! Taurus Moon feature! ha ha!

• A recession should probably be announced in the next two months. That's my prediction. An official recession is when the economy has retracted in 2 consecutive cycles, and we just come off one retraction. The Liberal Party's response: attack pensioners and single mums. They've been a disaster for this country. Electricity prices are going through the room, and repealing the carbon price was meaningless int hat regard. Businesses are now lost as to what to plan for in regards to Carbon prices as …

• I think it's still around. Crazy!

• Sadly the delusions of the old low carb forums dramas, are still happening today with the social media age. I also see that Young + good looking + personal trainer seems to be a big money maker on instagram. Let some 21 year old fitness guru who has never been obese design meal programs for you!! lol

• FODMAPS --> IBS --> Obesity

LC_Dave - - Health

When researching these topics, I'm seeing: A heap of studies discussing links between obesity and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I'm seeing zero studies, discussing FODMAPS and obesity. Even though a Low FODMAP diet is used to treat IBS (In some IBS sufferers), and they are linking IBS & Obesity. I am formulating a personal theory in myself that links: Wheat, Bloating, Over-eating, FODMAP intolerance, malnutrition and cravings. And all these things how they interact with keeping me obese. I am very c…

• There a popular one that started in Cairns and is now franchised. There are a couple in areas of Melbourne.

• Sounds delightful. Now that Paleo is a bit trendy in the mainstream, hopefully we will see more like this. The problems with a lot of Paleo places is they end up becoming low fat paleo. Bleagh.

• It was Paul's Super IGA. 82-90 Railway Ave, Ringwood East VIC 3135

• My wife loves this and is living off it. We found an IGA that stocks it and I buy as many loaves as possible and freeze it. For low carbers it's worth the price. You don't binge on it like normal bread.

• I think this is a hidden key to my problems. I am going to give Low-FODMAP a try with low carb. The main reason I've failed with low carb in the last five years is periodic bad constipation. (Yes, I've tried all the mainstream stuff like more fibre). I will keep you guys updated.

• Pumpkin Spice Quest Bars

LC_Dave - - Low Carb Living

Check out ebay. There is a mob called AAA Supliments that sells them postage free for $39 a box. They often have specials on expired ones for $25 a box. Let me tell you, they taste the same. These things last forever.

• Snap Fitness - card access fee?

LC_Dave - - The Lounge

Just signed my wife up yesterday. We are going to go together 3 times a week. Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I was paying a personal trainer, but he's left the place and his personal life is in chaos. However he's thinking of running group sessions on Saturday mornings which I will go to. He owes me two sessions as it is.

• Snap Fitness - card access fee?

LC_Dave - - The Lounge

Wow, this is an old thread. I recently joined a SNAP fitness. No card or access fee. I have a discounted plan because I agreed to a 1 year contract. It's $28 a fortnight. Loving the gym.

• Pumpkin Spice Quest Bars

LC_Dave - - Low Carb Living

Try the Apple pie, and the choc mint ones. They are two of the best. They are just less stodgey than Atkins bars.

• I've given up on it as well. You can knife a sitting PM You can destroy the NBN You can break 20+ direct election promises You can gut education You can ramp up out of pocket Medicare payments And in this country you are rewarded with a second term. Especially if you are a Liberal Party. Right now, I'm not sure if I was participate in this democracy for the moment (ie bow out of politics). I don't really have loyalty to a country this ignorant, this stupid. But where do you go? Cruelty, heartles…

• Bro science? Cheese triggers same part of brain as hard drugs, study finds | Food & Drink | Extras | The Independent