Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Low Carb Menu Ideas

Herbie - - Low Carb Living

Thanks for posting the menus, i am sure they will be a great help. I think I have had a bit of the same problem as Janine, I don't think i have been eating quite enough either. I dont count calories, I am just winging it all on what I remember from last time. I think I might give the taco mince, salad and cheese a go, I LOVE have a taco salad, YUM!!!!

• Re: Low Carb Recipe Site Links

Herbie - - Low Carb Recipes

Where is the link to that wonderful "recipe book" that had no copyright on it. It was back in the old picture days that it was on the site. Anyone know where it is now?

• Does this still exist? I had a look at the site, but you have to keep clicking stuff to find anything, and even then i got lost.

• WA Mob

Herbie - - The Lounge

Some one called about three months ago???? This is about the usual time span between someone leaving a message, and me actually receiving it. Sorry guys, I was naughty, but now I am back on track. If there is going to be a get together at some stage, i will be in, just let me know. Have a great day

• Shortbread

Herbie - - Cookies / Biscuits, Slices and Tarts

I am going to give this one a shot, just as soon as I get my oven fixed. It has blown, grrrr. Yummy

• WA Mob

Herbie - - The Lounge

If we have it down this way somewhere, I would like to bring a few hangers on with me. My Mum is still umming and arhing about starting this WOE. My sister in law is very interested in all of this too. Just give me plenty of notice, and I will endeavour to make it to where ever is decided. Cheers

• Hi Cazza ditto ditto ditto to all the above. Just to make you feel a bit better, I actually have drinks almost every weekend. I do however try to counter balance it a bit with some extra exercise. I havent found that it has stalled me at all, but I am aware that if I did over do it, I would probably start going backwards. I am sure you will get through this lull, and come back fighting. You are doing a fantastic job. We all lose focus at times, but you are doing the right thing, vocalising your …

• Item about Saturated Fats

Thank you for sharing that, VERY interesting reading. I might try to get that forwarded to a friend of my brothers who is having trouble concieving, and is on a weight loss plan. That might be the answer to her woes.

• Chevapi sausages

How many carbs do these things have? Hubby likes his sausages, and finds it hard going past them at the supermarket. If he could have something like this, it could be good. cheers

• Cheese Cake

Hi Ellie The cheesecake recipe is very easy. You will find it in the low carb recipe section. I have found that this way of living gets much much easier the further along you go. When we first started, my husband was VERY skeptical, and told me that if he lost 10kg, he would shave his beard off (something that he refused to do because of his "fat" face). That was about one a half kg ago . I have lost about7.5kg in the last seven weeks. It came off quicker to start off with, and now it is slow an…

• Easter alternatives

Sorry guys, I have not been convinced We dont have darrell lea down here, and I have looked in the shops for ANY sort of low carb easter egg/bunny, but there are none. Bring on Easter

• Easter alternatives

Diet or no diet, I am going to splurge on Easter Sunday. I have been really good, and I think I will have earned a treat by then. I will be straight back on low carb on the Monday, and because I know how strong I have been for the last 5 1/2 weeks, I know that I will get back into it alright. I wont let ANYONE deny me the right to eat lots of chocky in one day without looking like a guts.

• Low carb cracker recipie anyone?

Herbie - - Snacks Galore

That is batteries and shaved pepperoni on my shopping list now, anyone want to add anything else for me??

• Can we eat banana?? I saw it on Rossana's list, I would LOVE a banana And carrots??? I saw that on someone elses list. What is going on here?

Herbie - - Snacks Galore

I will have to give them a try. The slices you get from the deli section of the supermarket, will they do??? Shaved or sliced??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers:D

Herbie - - Snacks Galore

did anyone end up trying to make these??? I would love to know the verdict

• WA Mob

Herbie - - The Lounge

I think the next one should be further south, say Busselton, maybe I dont mind having a bbq get together at my place, just give me a month notice to get the house up to scratch, hehehe

• WA Mob

Herbie - - The Lounge

Just to get the record straight, I had NO chips, and NO vienna, nothing naughty what so ever, but that is because I am too new to be naughty, lol. Just wait till next year, I might do ALL the naughty things

• Wa Mob Photo

Herbie - - The Lounge

I knew I should have brushed my hair before I came, lol. I usually at least wear some lippy when I go out, I look half naked. Dont know what I was thinking. Great photo though, thanks for posting it. By the way, Moonstruck, in case you see this, can you possibly let me know how I am supposed to make up this protein shake

• WA Mob

Herbie - - The Lounge

It was nice to see you all today. We got home safely, and I hope all of you did too. Just came on to get the muffin variations that you have all tried. No eggs for me for breaky tomorrow, lol. I look forward to our next meeting. Cheers