Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• I would find gym work to strenuous for my condition. So I walk, I walk the dog, I walk to the shop instead of driving. Stairs hurt like hell but I am forgetful so yes I get to do stairs quite a lot. I have ankle and wrist weights and small dumbells. I also have stretch things. That's my limit, but I'm doing something. Except today.....I've pulled something in my neck, bloody hurts like hell. Got to shop, so that and a short dog walk will be it today...

• 94.6 I have no idea if I'm doing this right or not. Love techno twit May: * Week * SW * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * Heckla * 58.5kg * * * * * * Sunnymomma * 219.6lbs * 167.4 * * * * * Emily * 95.1kg * * * * * * lillymoon * 97kg * 94.6 * * * * * Sylsdiet * * * * * * * Anikal * 120.4kg * * * * * * Daylilly * 83kg * * * * * * Kerri * 86.3kg * * * * * * James * 115kg * * * * * * Liz * 134.7kg * * * * * * * * * * * * * test * * * * * *

• 1. 94.6

• Dilated cardiomyopathy

Lillymoon - - Health

oh he's brilliant. I hadn't heard of him, you're a mine of information Sherrie! OK I shall proceed with caution. Thanks so much for that, I've been on a downer all day.....but no chocolate or cereal!! I went for an ultra sound today on my bladder and kidney, she also looked at my aorta. It's nice and slim, I'm smiling again

• Dilated cardiomyopathy

Lillymoon - - Health

I've just been researching my condition and ketone sis. It seems I may not be suitable to go that far. I may have to stay on low carb only for my heart's sake. That's a bit of a bummer, but it's more important to keep my heart healthy. I will need to lower my fat intake now then? I'm pretty upset right now

• Quote from Silver: “Sherrie, I think it's because I don't have any Microsoft things on my computer. I'm one of those Apple-only folks. ” Im using microsoft, I cant get it either

• Sherrie thank you for your brilliant response, I watched a couple of videos the best so far is Butter makes your pants fall off! Im going to have a go at the diary now. You really are very good at not making people feel inadequate..huge hug x

• When we talk about eating 60% fat, 25% protien and the rest as carbs....Is this per meal or the day as a whole? I know it sounds a stupid Q, but I really struggle with logic sometimes. Also When we have protien, is it 1 gram per kilo of bodyweight? Whenever I have cream or creme frais I have a tablespoon, am I right doing this? I had chinese this evening...beef and mushroom and I made cauliflower rice. I know I shouldnt have fast food I didnt have much of the sauce, just what stuck to the beef. …

• Hi Im new!

Lillymoon - - Introduce Yourself

Thanks Sherrie

• Weekly weigh in

Lillymoon - - Motivation & Resolve

Im starting out at 97 k Aiming for 90 at the next weigh in April: * Week * SW * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * Heckla * 58.5kg * * * * * * Sunnymomma * 219.6lbs * 175.4 * 170.4 * 171.8 * 169.8 * * Emily * 95.1kg * * * 74.8 * 75.5 * * lillymoon * 97kg * * * * 97 * * Sylsdiet * * * * * * * Anikal * 120.4kg * * * * * * Daylilly * 83kg * * * * * * Kerri * 86.3kg * * * * * * James * 115kg * * * * * * Liz * 134.7kg * * * * * * * * * * * * * test * * * * * *

• Hi Im new!

Lillymoon - - Introduce Yourself

Evening all, Im in the UK.....and feeling very down and useless at the moment. A couple of months ago I did the LCHF and lost almost a stone in weight in aroud 3 weeks . Then I had a massive relapse for sugar and stuff. Put all the weight back on and now here I am again trying yet again. I am ready for a lifestyle change , before health problems become larger than they are now. So I need support and tag along with others trying to do the same....and those who have succeeded. So. Here"s to the fi…