Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Y U M !!

• Coconut mud cake

ChrisA - - Cakes, Muffins and Cheesecakes

Actually it did have sweetener ! SHERRIE can you edited it and add that recipe had half a cup but I added 1/4 cup of Natvia (stevia) Whoops

• Coconut Mud Cake 4x cups desiccated coconut 1 1/2 cups coconut milk - full fat 1x teaspoon vanilla extract - pinch of salt 6x eggs 2/3 cup coconut flour 1/4 cup of Natvia (erythritol and stevia blend: you can replace with 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of your preferred sweetener, depending on your sweet tooth) Oven 175 - Grease and line a spring form pan. Place coconut into a food processor and blend until it forms a thick paste - (takes a while) add a little coconut milk if it struggles to form paste. Onc…

• First timer

ChrisA - - Introduce Yourself

Remember to add a few good fats in there - will help you feel full. Make sure you eat regularly and enough

• First timer

Welcome Oldand chubby - good luck. Sounds like you know what works for you , just a matter of actually doing it Don't be a stranger - we would love to cheer you along on your journey ! Chris

• Chia Crackers

ChrisA - - Snacks Galore

I cut them after cooking for like 20 mins , then put them back in. I have some in the fridge too ! YUM butter and vegemite or peanut butter !

• You will LOVE it ! I made it every weekend for months

• Pumpkin Spice Quest Bars

ChrisA - - Low Carb Living

Quest don't have apple or pumpkin that I know of - not is Oz anyways I am a big fan of the Smores and cookie dough !

• Hello

Good for you lady - well done !!! Great weight loss. I love to hear how you resisted Easter eggs for the first time in years !! That is a massive life change. Remember this next year - that you didn't need them or miss them Keep up the great work Chris

• Hello

Ladybug - where are your posts and diary updates ? The Milk I use is Full Fat Guernsey milk from Maleny dairies here on the Sunshine Coast. Not homogenised. Cream sits on top and needs shaking. Its expensive but delicious. We have an Aldi coffee machine and I use the weakest pod strength (5) and have a shot and fill the cup up with milk and microwave. Flat white. I have one late afternoon when I am tired and hungry - keeps me going until dinner. How are you going anyway ?

• Hello

Morning ladybug - thanks for visiting my diary. Firstly congratulations on making the awesome decision to change you life and way of eating. Just to answer a few questions you asked me - I have always eaten some fruit - but I do try and choose the ones that are lower carbs. Fruit was one thing I just could not give up. Sherrie is right though in that I do exercise regularly and this does help me get away with a few things. I have eaten low carb for a few years now so I know what fruits to eat an…

• Its still so expensive here ! stew it and freeze it , don't waste it !

• 10408486_955249024532599_762659144587544275_n.jpgjF7n66H.jpg

• YUM looks lovely - a dollop of double cream or the peters no sugar ice cream !

• They look incredible - mouth wateringly gorgeous. Well done Sherrie.

• Chia Crackers

ChrisA - - Snacks Galore

Sandy they are awesome - I have recently cooked them for longer and they were super crunchy ! Let me know what you think.

• Do you think you could use LSA in stead of the Psyllium husk ?

• Low Carb Baked Custard

ChrisA - - Desserts and Sweets

Yes Sherrie 4x large free range loved eggs is the way to go , was rich yes and I used good quality pure cream and vanilla bean paste I will be making more this weekend , oh what to have with it ?? ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

• Low Carb Baked Custard

Ok - how is your 4x egg custard ? No I didn't cover mine whilst hot............ but hey when it was cold , I had a few spoons and it was like crème Brulee kind of hard on the top and had set even more - it was awesome !!!! DH just asked if we had anymore .............not yet

• Low Carb Baked Custard

You and me both - I noticed tonight , a little water in the bottom of the dish ................