Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Excellent resource

gWiz - - Low Carb Living

Thanks Sherrie for the links. The oil anyalisis was exactly what I needed to have a informed answer to article circulating that coconut oil is better for dieters than flax seed. Thanks again for sharing.

• Just saw this thread and had to stand up and say that "my name is gWiz and I am addicted to the Atkins Choco Peanut Butter bars". I literally buy them by the case now, doing two bars + 2 small meals a day makes life very easy. I know I am a interloper (I'm in the States) but if Walmart has hit AUS yet check it out. They special order the bars in for me and cost less than $22 for 15 bars (better than any deal on the net at just over a dollar a bar... oh sorry thats US $$$$) The good news is with …