Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Forgetfullness

katyblue - - Supplements

Bartman this is the one i am talking about. Maybe Nutra sweet is a derivitive. L-phenylalanine is a protein amino acid. It is classified as an essential amino acid because the body requires a dietary source of the amino acid to meet its physiological demands. L-phenylalanine is found in proteins of all life forms. Dietary sources of the amino acid are principally derived from animal and vegetable proteins. Vegetables and juices contain small amounts of the free amino acid. The free amino acid is…

• Thanks I found it yesterday when i went shopping.

• Off Blood Pressure Tablets

katyblue - - Low Carb Living

Glad you are going so well. It is silly that we have to justify what we eat when we all know that we all feel better eating this way.

• Forgetfullness

katyblue - - Supplements

Thanks Ladybird!

• Forgetfullness

katyblue - - Supplements

Does anyone else have a problem with this. A friend of mine swears by these tablets that she gets from America. Her daughter did a lot of research and recommened these. They are enhanced with MicroComplexes what ever that is. She gave me a bottle I felt they made a difference but whether i was less stressed at the time I don't know. Anyway i feel i could really use them at the moment, but as you have to import them from America it is a hassle. Maybe someone knows of an equivelent. NKI Natures- R…

• What brand is the ranch dressing please missmoo. As your in Queensland what supermarket do you buy it from eg Coles Woolies etc. I find i have to go to different supermarkets to get different low carb products. Thanks.

• mammograms

katyblue - - The Lounge

it bounces back

• mammograms

katyblue - - The Lounge

I have slightly larger than normal but not huge and i found it okay it isn't painful just uncomfortable and strange standing there being squashed.

• what would you do?

katyblue - - The Lounge

My best friend has a daughter with Aspergers Syndrome, she doesn't fit into a category either. My friend is a single mum daughter is 17 and has the constant care, "father" takes her for a weekend when it suits him. The daughter is so full on and has no interest in anything or doing anything they both get so frustrated. I feel for them both but all i can do is listen and be there. You need your independence too as much as you love him its only natural to want this even if the situation dictates o…

• Moments

katyblue - - Motivation & Resolve

I like that moonstruck although at the moment all i want to do is blow up his soul.

• Treadmill

katyblue - - Fitness and Exercise

Sorry Rania, aren't they expensive. Maybe put a wanted add in the trading post or hire one till you find what you want.

• What is it with men??????

katyblue - - The Lounge

I agree as that will probably be all he will hear out of the conversation and start thinking about that instead of what you really want him to hear.

• one year today!!!!

Here! Here!

• Something to ponder

our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. it is our light, not our darkness that frightens us most. we ask ourselves, who am i to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? actually, who are you not to be? you are a child (of the universe). your playing small doesn't serve the world. there is nothing enlightned about shrinking so that other people around you won't feel insecure around you... ... as we let our light shine, we unco…

• one year today!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray for Cazza Hip hip hooray Hip Hip Hooray You can do it.

• Menopause!

katyblue - - Women and Health

Thanks Moonstruck. I alwasys enjoy reading your "funnies"

• Anyone tried the Atkins Bars?

It was dark and he was on the door so when i opened the door i gave him/her a fright and suddenly i had a wet foot.

• Anyone tried the Atkins Bars?

I was peed on by a green frog last night does that count.

• Look what I just found!

The smoked chicken and cheese kransky's were very nice just heated them in water. Yum.

• Look what I just found!

Thanks Moonstruck i just checked it against a Gravox one i had in the cupboard the massel is way higher. Bugger both hubby & son have missed having gravey. Oh well back to the drawing board. Katy