Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Lol Im still here

annie111 - - Introduce Yourself

:confused:i follow the plans in my head sherrie !!!!! and I am scared. Seriously tried bodytrim with very limited success really.... tried atkinks with also limited success. dont know if i give up too early...10 weeks is a fair wack to lose only 2-3 kilos.... grrrr will keep watching what works for others and maybe give it another crack Annette

• Lol Im still here

:cheer:Hi sherrie and everyone else. Have to say i have been lurking for a bit, wondering if to give it another go... :rolleyes:... i feel better low carbing... but i dont really seem to lose weight :confused:dont know if im not drinking water is one of the many reasons... oh the dilemma...but great to see everyone is doing good... Annette

• normally i will get a meat dish, and a omlette with veggies in it...

• thanks guys for your input, sherrie i do seem to eat more at work than home, i eat breakfast when i get home and thats it till later in the night, im type 2 diabetic just diet controlled. i am researching different options regards Annette

• Hey all..... Ive tried bodytrim, done low carb, minimal weight loss... 2kg's on 10 weeks... maybe low carb is not right for me... Im also diabetic, working night shifts, that may also impact on not losing weight... I am frustrated:cheer: and looking for a solution lol... rant over..P.s hello Sherrie , long time no see annette

• OMG Adelaide pl.... last thread 26.11.11 really? lts get this party started....

• Re: well.............

hey Sherrie. well fter my latest effor was totally disappointed with my darn 1.5 loss...i keep wondering what i did wrong.? or did i try hard enough? i was really hard at myself for i considered failing.....but i know i cant keep going like this ...its killing me inside each day more...its starting to affect every part of my life.....so here i am quietly again lol....reading up get ready to start again this weekend with the help of my hubby...god bless his cotton socks....sorry babes you asked …

• hey ditzyblonde...i tried body trim 10 + weeks and lost 1.5 kilo's....must say i felt better but was expecting a better loss

• Re: well.............

thanks guys........... well after weeks of bodytrim still no loss on the scales i have to say its very dishearting.. but something keeps me ticking on. hubby said im looking good.........but i want/need to see the scales move... anybody else the same regards annette

• well.............

well people ...here i am again...but the difference is ive been doing low carbing for nearly 2 weeks...finally reached the point of no return.... im finding that im not losing on the scales ...but seem to be losing in measurements...has anyone else found this...i know i need to up my water intake from low to higher..being prepared has helped of course...oh well back to work....night duties suck lol regards annette

• Hi guys...need some ideas but i get really put off by the length of some recipes.......so im hoping everyone can come up with ideas with 5 or less ingredients..............:confused:

• you guys...lol seriously sherrie thanks for the welcome back......i will be studing the site more than comenting for a bit..........

• ta guys for the welcome back...........:D here to learn and do now its damn hard eating low carb mostly........i will start strictly induction when i can get my head around but ive cut out most of my carbs and i feel better for it.....even tho i had some wholemeal toast today grrrrrrr

• hey everyone, how long have i been lurking on these boards.......i think ive finally reached my point of no return.......its a matter of doing it now...quick fixes do not work ppl,.......i thought having half my stomach cut off would be wonderful..but i returned to stupid stupid eating habits and viola!!!!!!!!1 5 kilos later and feeling like c***p here i am..... regards Annette

• Quote from annie111: “come one adelaide lets get motervated..........too many are hibernating.......was thinking sherry we should have a taste testing day ....where adelaide girls and guys can try new recipes and get honest opinions, and also idea's....maybe some where public?? :confused::rolleyes::cool:” that would be sherri sorry

• come one adelaide lets get motervated..........too many are hibernating.......was thinking sherry we should have a taste testing day ....where adelaide girls and guys can try new recipes and get honest opinions, and also idea's....maybe some where public?? :confused::rolleyes::cool:

• Re: Introducing.....Bexs!!

hey bexs .......welcome

• hey jakimac....... thanks for the reply........hmmmm guilt is a wordi know and hate feeling......ive never heard of craig harpers.....but i will be sure to check the website out thanks for the heads up on that one.....and i will stop by your diary........

• my gosh adelaide ppl you lot are very quite............hope to chat soon......:D

• Hi guys and gals! just like the title. what do you do when you doubt yourself.........ive always done that, i wonder if that led to my weight problem.......any one else in the same boat..........what do you do to over come this.....me, i have great friends that kick my ass and believe in me when i cant believe in myself........im forever greatful for them and my darling husband:D regards Annette