Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 243.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Chocolate bark slice

sinders - - Desserts and Sweets

(1/2 Coconut oil, 1 n 1/2 blocks 90% chocolate, 1 n 1/2 cups peanut butter, 1 cup coconut n some toasted walnuts 2 good handfuls same with some shaved coconut, some sesame seeds (all toasted put into bottom of tray, melt the oil, peanut butter n chocolate add coconut mix well n poor over bits slice when set. I would of liked to make it thinner so next time I’ll use a bigger tray or half recipe (nite if you like it a little sweeter add 1tbsp of sweetener of choice

• Rissoles

sinders - - Meat Recipes

Quote from Big bill: “These sound really good... but that's a lot of garlic (1 onion garlic to 600g chicken). I must try making them this weekend. ” Edited they were small onion n I live farlix lol s

• Rissoles

sinders - - Meat Recipes

e lunch ideas forget about boring rissoles these go into muffin tins n omg yummo So the pale ones are 600g chicken, 1 Sml or 1/2 onion 1 tbsp garlic n 1 tbsp of tandoori paste n 1 egg, 1/2 tin coconut cream 1 tbsp of coconut flour 2nd lot - bbq pork, 500g pork mince 1/2 onion 1 tbsp garlic good slush ofbbq sc, salt n pepperto taste.n 1 egg (these were a little soft nxt time I will add 1tbsp of coconut flour) once I put into muffin tins n I drizzled bbqsv over the top. Turkeys n bacon. 500g turke…

• a good crispy bickie. not really anzacie lol. but a nice bickie all the same. definetly dunk worthy lol. Low Carb ANZAC Biscuits — Fat Burning Women

• - I used xylitol instead or rice malt syrup worked fine - N also just make a lyndt 90% n coconut cream Ganash for topping - l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A…NwMj1_6zBp-F9MepjYvB-Akct

• Quote from Patto: “Quote from sinders: “I also made it with almond butter as well ” How was that @sinders? ” Worked just as well

• I also made it with almond butter as well

• Chia Crackers

sinders - - Snacks Galore

They are yummy n Chelsea likes them winning

• Chia Crackers

sinders - - Snacks Galore

Quote from Sherrie: “@sinders have you tried these? ” No I haven't but will give em a go

• Loved it yummo winner even with miss fusspot. A little to brown but I'm yummo

• I've been eyeing of this for years finally making it now

• Yep I get it totally. Like when you justify a sausage for 5g worth lol. I thought it was great especially for the kids who do low carb 90% of the time

• Coconut flakes Woolworths on health section Flavoured oils - Cake Decorating Supplies Australia (just saying a drop of caramel oil in your coffee lush) Crisp reads 3G each not too shabby of carb wise if your missing your crunch, haven't tried them yet. Kids think their great. Their was cheese flavour n Aldo cracked pepper flavour. Also available at Woolies (and were on special $1.69 a pckt ) just in normal biscuit/crackers isle

• sweet chilli sauce. so chop finely. ( blender or thermi will work well or chop by hand) 2 green apples 1 large onion 1 chilli and up to 200g of capsicums (use more chilli if you want hot)n total 250g worth 3 1/2 cups vinegar 3 cups xylitol i use about 2 1/2 cups plus 6 leaves of stevia <and the green apples) 1 tbps of ginger 10 cloves of garlic. 1 tbsp of guar gum place in blender and blend. then pop on the stove bring to the boil and simmer for approx 30 mins till thick and flovoursome. bottle …

• This is what I make once a week for coffee n such First I make almond milk Soak 1 cup of almonds n small handful of coconut cover with water over night. Next day rinse n drain. Place in a blender with 2-3 cups of water till smooth. I then like to heat up slightly n add some vanilla essence. (You don't have to heat but if your like me I don't use a lot. So it helps keep the milk fresh longer) Now using milk bag or a sieve with chux/calico/coffee filter n strain all bits out. Once cool I also add …

• This one girls @ChrisA

• HELP!!!

sinders - - Low Carb Beginners

I have had both the implant n the marina. I had a lot of trouble losing weight. On both of them. (And I would NEVER RECOMEND THE MARINA EVER) In that person who has to stick religiously to low carb. If I eat an apple or some popcorn I'll pop pn 2 kgs m then will take 2 weeks up n down to get god if it. N i can still go months without losing anything. Keep going strong. Sounds like your eating enough fats. I would try upping the water and see if that helps l. Good luck xx

• Soory guys yep melted is good or soften as you beat it all together not to much of a worry either or Sammy they look Delish well done

• JuSt made this my gf gave me recipe so thought I'd check before I wrote it up lol. Delish n kid winner too I used coconut oil instead of butter n I was 2 eggs down so used extra 1tbsp of chair seeds n 1/3 cup water n 1/2 banana worked a charm (only added this as thought meh this is for kids bday at school tomorrow)

• Oops sorry almond meal sherrie could you correct this please