Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Just joined

Befitter - - Introduce Yourself

Hi Sherrie & Bill, After battling type 2 my doctor suggested instead of the dieting I was failing at I should look at Banting, so I researched & felt it was time to change my life. I work long hours & to be honest I was the take away king as well as sugary drinks, bread all the wrong stuff. I simply stopped eating takeaway, wheat products, sugars & started eating healthier meals, I am at a point were I would like more variety to continue losing as I have a goal to lose another 40 kg by June whic…

• Just joined

Befitter - - Introduce Yourself

Hi All, I've been on LCHF diet for 3 months & I was searching online for new recipes when I came across this site, what you as a community have created here is great & time permitting I would also hope to contribute down the track, being on LCHF so far I have lost 30kg in the 3 months & haven't felt this good in years. Anyway as I said before I hope I can contribute to this site in the future.