Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Thanks Lisa123456....have you justed the low carb too?

• Some advice please....

Cazza67 - - Low Carb Beginners

Hi Sherrie Not showing much progress at the moment ...clothes fit better but scale weight is not showing much loss .... at 71.6 this morning ...I think I may have been having to much dairy fats am cutting that back a bit ( eg: butter and coconut oil. Will let you know how I progress...of course this a bad time of year with Xmas ..but even with dining out a bit have been trying to keep within my limits..cheers Carol

• have got this bread and is yummy...yes look at the web site and you can find where to get it near you is around $7 a loaf and you can freeze it .I bought 2 loaves and only use it a couple of times a week.

• Some advice please....

Thanks Big Bill...yes will stick with it ...had been having quite bit of salt due to my sodium levels fluctuate a bit so have to be careful...(Himalayan salt). But have gone back to having hydrate electrolytes drink ...which think is better for me ...

• Some advice please....

Ok it but I don't have a monthly cycle if that is what you meant

• Some advice please....

I think maybe was water loss ..then I seemed to gain a kilo overnight..but may have been having to much cream & cheese although it didn't seem to be .very much ..I am a person that used to eat mainly low fat but over the years didn't seem to make any difference unless I starved myself... I haven't had any sugar foods except a small bit of fruit for 3 weeks ... so feel that is a plus...not that I am a big sweet eater ..but like a bit of ice cream... have made the ice cream out of Christine Cronua…

• Some advice please....

Yes Thanks Sherrie am writing down my carb intake...be lucky to have had 20 carbs today.... I have found your carb counter is great...

• Some advice please....

May have been having more than intended....yesterday was no more than 20 as I counted them .... will do the same daily for a while

• Some advice please....

Have just finished reading all the forums....very helpful...have been following The fat revolution diet for 2 weeks and feeling great clothes are fitting better...but not much scale weight loss yet ... any hints?

• Low carbs

Cazza67 - - Introduce Yourself

Hi .... my name is Carol .... hoping to achieve a bit of weight loss with the low carb diet I am 67 years old so may not be as easy as a few years ago.