Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Starting my journey

African tuilp - - Introduce Yourself

Hi big bill thank you for sharing your thought with me its very helpful and motivated me i will do mine as well .thanks Hi Sherrie am just doing low crab but sometimes not follow the plan and get lazy and depress .yes i saw doctor and advice me make normal diet instead of using pills not good for future .thanks any suggestion of plan !

• Starting my journey

@Sherrie thank you very much for reply for me i want to have lifestyle and as well been healthy is very important for me my wedding is very soon i was using before pill for diet called lami its made in Indonesia to make appetite but it have side effect am my hair start fall out and my heart beat so high and i cant sleep at night !so i stopped it immediately.and i found this group getting motivated to start fresh again with healthy regime but still not stick with specific on and no progress !

• Starting my journey

thank you very much am very confused to be honest and i can stick to one diet any help!

• Hello am new I am grateful to find such a resource and hope to learn more about you all as well Keep me accountable! Starting weight: 84bs Current weight: 84lbs Goal weight: 69lbs

• Starting my journey

Hello All, I am just saying hello . I am grateful to find such a resource and hope to learn more about you all as well saint.png