Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Week............................Wk1..........Wk2.. ........ Wk3.........Wk4..........Wk5 Lala..............83.8..........84...... . .................................................. ............. Kel...............62.5..........62.5 .. .................................................. ................ Pippa............64.8.................... .................................................. ............... Peter............84.9..........84.5 .. . .. . ... ....................................…

• Re: Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome Week............................Wk1..........Wk2.. ........ Wk3.........Wk4...... Lala..............86..................... . .....................85.............84......... Kel...............62.2..........62.7. .. .....61.9..........62.5..........62.5...... Pippa............65.6.........65.4...........65.2 .........64.4..........64.8...... Peter............84.0..........84.5 .. . .. .85.1 ... .....84.9...................... Jeni/Venus....72.9.........…

• Hello Anna, Welcome to the forum, I have been here almost a month so still finding my way around here. My heaviest weight was 138kgs and I am a short 158cm I am in the 120's now. I am doing Atkins and liking it. Lot's of recipes to choose from and some of them look very sinful lol.

• Re: Tingly Feet

mummoid - - Health

LTR, I do know that magnesium can help with restless leg syndrome. As for tingling that sounds more like a circulation or nerve problem. I also know that capsicum tabs (cayenne pepper) help with circulation and Alpha Lipoic acid is used for peripheral neuropathy in Germany.

• Week............................Wk1..........Wk2.. ........ Wk3.........Wk4...... Lala..............86..................... . .................................................. Kel...............62.2..........62.7. .. .....61.9....................................... Pippa............65.6.........65.4...........65.2 ..................................... Peter............84.0..........84.5 .. . .. .85.1 ... ................................. Carla/xbris....68........................... .. .........…

• Wednesday Weekly Weigh in - all Welcome Week............................Wk1..........Wk2.. ........ Wk3.........Wk4...... Lala..............86..................... . .................................................. Kel...............62.2..........62.7. .. .....61.9....................................... Pippa............65.6........................ .. ........................................... Peter............84.0..........84.5 .. . .. .... .. ... ................................. Carla/xbri…

• A great way to take coconut oil. 1tsp decaf coffee 1tbsp coconut oil 1 tsp butter unsalted best but salted is OK place all ingredients in a ceramic cup. add approx 50mls boiled water from kettle stir until melted. pour into blender or stick mix container and blend for 20 to 30 secs then pour back into cup and add boiled water to your normal level very yummy, but the coconut oil won't emulsify unless you put the butter in.

• Like the others say I think it is when you feel comfortable with the size you are. i would say though find that weight and then just work on your body composition and exchange muscle for fat IYKWIM.

• Re: Joint Hypermobilty Syndrome (JHS)

mummoid - - Health

Wow, thanks for this Sherrie, my youngest has hypermobility and has difficult getting off to sleep. He will often in the supermarket after about 1/2 an hour hang on the trolley and then sit on the floor, he is also very anxious so this all make sense.

• You look great!! well done

• Thanks Chris, your story is an inspiration, and thanks I will be accountable and write each day what I have eaten. Loved reading you diary.

• Week............................Wk1..........Wk2.. ........ Wk3.........Wk4...... Lala..............86..................... . ................................................. Kel...............62.2..........62.7. .. ................................................. Pippa............65.6........................ .. .......................................... Peter............84.0..................... . .. .... .. ... ............................... Carla/xbris....68........................... .. .…

• I hope this is how you do this I'm Charlotte, a bit embarrassed to post mine but here goes.:o September Weekly Weigh In Week............................Wk1..........Wk2.. ........ Wk3.........Wk4...... Lala..............86..................... . ................................................. Kel...............62.2................. .. ................................................. Pippa............65.6........................ .. .......................................... Peter............84…

• Re: Getting to goal with LC

mummoid - - Introduce Yourself

hello Nomore, I have only just joined too, seems like a lovely bunch of people here.

• Thanks Peetie, will have a look at Chris H's diary.

• Thanks for the friendly welcome. Clairebear nice to know there is someone doing Atkins at the same stage as me great that we can encourage one another. Sherrie, didn't make myself clear I still have 65kgs to lose on top of the 12kgs I have already lost, at the end of this I will have lost a whole person, so I am looking forward to not carrying another person around.:) Kellen, will definitely join the Wednesday weekly wiegh in.

• Hi I am Charlotte, I have been overweight for most of my life and have got heavier as I have got older. I have a large family and have two children with special needs which can get very stressful at times and that has been when I have craved carbs. Lately I just could not stop eating carbs even when I was full so I was trying no sugar and then realised the Lo Carb way was what I needed. I live in a house of carb eaters so have it there all the time. I am hoping that Atkins will give me the contr…