Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hi there

Sandran - - Introduce Yourself

Welcome Kimmy:-) Enjoy your journey; some amazing support and lovely people on this forum.

• I think you are right as usual Sherrie:-)

• Afternoon Everyone:-) Well this has super peeved me!!! Don't really mid though cause those waist measurements are down... Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>...................70.1..................................................................................... jmama...<93.1>............................................................................................................... Kat…

• Chia Crackers

Sandran - - Snacks Galore

O....M......G How have I lived without these????

• Chia Crackers

I am taking this one on faith!!! Don't sound great but I trust you guys:-)

• Chia Crackers

Going to make some of these today.... my mouth is watering at the thought of these with butter and vegemite:-)

• Hypos on LCHF

Sandran - - Diabetes and Low Carb

One thing I have noticed is I am becoming way more carb resistant by living this WOE. When you "accidentally" have carbs/sugar ( i.e my terrible dinner out last night) the BSL's will jump much more dramatically; which makes sense since insulin dosage has been based on low carb. The interesting thing is that the units of insulin required to bring down a high BSL is also reduced. When I calculate a basal insulin dose to bring down a high BSL it needs to be significantly lower than previously (othe…

• Morning Everyone, Happy spring:-) Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8.................69.8................68.9............. jmama ...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3................86.4........................................... Kathy .....<98.6>...................98.2......................................98.…

• Baked Ham and Cheese Custard

Sandran - - Egg Recipes

Wow Sherrie you are a master in the kitchen!! Will give it a go but custard and savoury doesn't really ring my bell

• I have tried this too, and have to agree with Sherrie. What is the pork rind stuff I see plastered everywhere on FB sites; is that just a USA thing?? Never seen it in Oz.....

• Gerda joining forum.

Sandran - - Introduce Yourself

Hi Gerda, Welcome! I am fairly new to tis forum myself but seriously there is some AWESOME support and people on this forum. I am sure you will love it like I do!!

• Morning Everyone:-) Not sure I got the latest copy but here we go:-) I am super excited; this is the first time I have been in the 60 kg's range for about 15 years; just by the skin of my teeth but am still happy about that. Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8.................69.8............................. jmama ...<93.1>...…

• Low Carb Tarragon Chicken

Sandran - - Chicken / Poultry

We had friends over for dinner on Saturday night and they loved the Low Carb Tarragon chicken so much they wanted the recipe!!

• Low Carb Tarragon Chicken

...the Tarragon Chicken was so good that the kids have asked for it again tonight!! I told them it is so easy that I will show them how to cook it on the weekend. Instead we are having, oven roasted broccoli and garlic, sautéed capsicum and some pork on our forks:-)

• Hypos on LCHF

Sandran - - Diabetes and Low Carb

Sugars are travelling really well. Slightly on the low side (not hypo just a little low) usually 3.9. I need these to be slightly higher; 4.1 to 5.00 is perfection. I am going to drop my units of basal this evening. Just to show the difference in my insulin doses: Pre WOE Long Acting = 37 units Shorting Acting Pre Breakfast = 12 Shorting Acting Pre Lunch = 15 Shorting Acting Pre Dinner = 16 After about 6 weeks on this WOE: Long Acting = 29 units Shorting Acting Pre Breakfast = 2 Shorting Acting …

• Tarragon Chicken feedback

That is interesting about the running. I might give it a go one day; I have the worst running style EVER and look so unco-ordinated. You look awesome by the way from what I can tell from your avatar picture Chris. Made the Tarragon chicken last night, what a winner. Everyone in the family loved it and was super easy. Have a good day!!

• Low Carb Baked Custard

Sandran - - Desserts and Sweets

Going to have to do this!!! Sounds really nice..

• Its tough when that happens Irma! For will power I spend a lot of time looking at the Recipes database; there are so many different options and it is fun to cook something new. Travel is tough I must admit, for me I try to do a kebab without the bread (as most places seem to have a kebab shop somewhere). Just an idea from my little experience on this WOE.

• Absolutely Sherrie:-)

• Morning Everyone Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8................................................ jmama ...<here>...................90.1..................87.3............................................................... Kathy .....<here>...................98.2................................................................…