Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hi Cazza I live in Melbourne and I still find it confusing:( But I am pretty sure the directions Jill has given you are correct. Just keep off citylink, that is the only road with a toll. Go to whereis.com/ or maps.google.com.au/ and type in your start and destination and you get a really good description of which turnoffs to take etc. It even has maps for each section of the journey. I find these really helpful to print out when I am going somewhere different. Hope this helps sp

• Re: New Biggest Loser series

Sweetpea - - The Lounge

I agree - Bob, Tiffany or Sharif deserve to win:) I think they have all played with integrity and have got where they are on their weight loss results which is ultimately the point of it all. But as far as Sharif losing over 11kg in one week that is just ridiculous and can't possibly be true. There is something very dodgy going on there!!:(

• Re: New Biggest Loser series

Sweetpea - - The Lounge

I agree, can't stand Cam but I was also glad when Meaghan was eliminated she was a manipulative b##ch:( A little bird has told me that Cam doesn't make the top 4 but Sharif does which I am glad about as he has worked so hard:)

• Hi Sheri, I was only joking you didn't have to do a chart just for me!!:D I only posted my weight in my diary. It was 66.6kg, thanks sp

• OH, no chart this week:( but I lost this week - first time in ages:)

• Re: Price Specials

Sweetpea - - Low Carb Living

Woolies/Safeway has lamb loin chops for $15.50 per kg at the moment. Don't know if it is just in Vic but they are usually around $21 sp

• That's great news Em. I'm glad you are finally getting some results:) Well done Lauren too! I hope I will be joining you both when I weigh in on Monday:D At this stage it is looking good! sp

• Hi Sheri I've been up and down all week so keep mine at 67 again this week, thanks. Pretty hard for me to keep on the wagon with so many birthdays for me at the moment.:) Two down and only another 5 to go. It's really hard to say no to birthday cake without offending but I'm trying to keep it to a minimum:( sp

• Hi everyone Firstly welcome back Shez, sounds like you had a great time despite the gain:) I have been away for a few days and have been a bit bad too. I missed the weigh in so please just keep me at last weeks weight and hopefully I will be back there by Monday. Em, I know what you are going through. I noticed changes when I started LCing but didn't know if it was related. I had had a couple of hot flushes previously but nothing like I experienced a few months ago when I had about three weeks o…

• No loss for me this week, still stuck on 67:( Well done for those who have lost:)

• Hey Eve go to 'motivation and resolve' and join the thread called '2009 our time to shine'. Shez has been collecting the results, but the very capable Daisy is doing it while she is away. Everyone's weights are given on Mondays so you can start tomorrow if you wish. Some are doing induction but others just following the regular atkins way of eating. Hope to see you there:) sp

• I did a 40 min walk on Wed, 50 mins Thurs and 40 mins yesterday so have reached my minimum goal of 3 half hour walks. I am going to try and do 1 hr tomorrow if I get up nice and early:) My goal will be 4 walks this week got to get a bit fitter for bushwalking in Tassie:)

• Well done Lauren, that is a fantastic effort! I know what you mean about the two weigh ins. I do my own one on Saturday and the group one on Monday but at least it gives me the incentive to try to be good over the weekend (unlike Nunge!!!) sp

• Hi Daisy no loss for me this week - I think tom is due so could explain the lack of results! well done to all who lost, I'll keep plodding along too sp

• I'm going to have to change my mini goal:( Was going to try to walk for half an hour at least 3 times this week but it is still really smokey around here and so am keeping indoors for my exercise this week. I went to the movies the on Tues and had an hour and a half to kill so walked a lot (up and down stairs as well ) and figured that was as good as going for a walk:) Today I did half an hour on my exercise bike plus some floor exercises. So basically my revised goal is to now do some form of e…

• Hi everyone 800g loss for me, Sheri:) Finally feel like I'm getting somewhere again! Sorry to hear of your woes Em, must be so frustrating:( sp

• Re: Life on Mars

Sweetpea - - The Lounge

I'm with you Shelley - I watched it just to compare but shouldn't have bothered. sp

• Daisy, Shannon may look hot but he sounds really dumb:( Doesn't do it for me. He was also accused of bashing his last girlfriend:mad: sp

• I was just reading about the Davey family in the paper yesterday,Sheri, they had photos of their baby on the front and it's just so so sad:( They have had so many tributes for the victims - I don't think I've cried so much in years! I also seem to be going in the right direction weight-wise finally:) and hopefully will have a good weigh in on Monday, too. That's great about the jeans Em:) I tried on an old pair this morning and still can't zip them up but getting closer and my current jeans are …

• Re: Life on Mars

Sweetpea - - The Lounge

I loved the original British series - can't beat Philip Glenister as Gene Hunt!! And John Simm has been a crush of mine for years. Don't know why the Americans can't just watch the original. I think whoever remakes these shows really underestimates the US viewing public that they have to americanise everything. They did the same with "The Office" and apparently did a version of "Fawlty Towers" as well. It's criminal! sp