Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Raspberry Ketones

Scotch Mist - - Supplements

Oh dear that's no good, a possible allergic reaction to them maybe? I bought some too, but I keep forgetting to be consistent with taking it three times a day. I'm lucky if I remember to take it once every couple of days. So far no side effects though but unsure if it's had any effect of weight loss since I've been so inconsistent with it.

I need to order some WPI as I've begun taking it again mainly as a muscle recovery aid since joining the gym, so I'm considering adding some of those raspberry ketones to the order to try out as well. I have never heard of nootropics Sherrie what does it do?

Ohh I just saw this Dr Oz video. youtube.com/watch?v=xR61nAQ-xrQ

• Raspberry Ketones

Has anybody using Raspberry Ketone supplements? I only recently heard about them and was wondering if anyone has had any success with them? bulknutrients.com.au/buy/raspberry-ketones/RK Thanks

• Another coconut flour seller link for anyone interested. Santos trading.. I have bought a few items from them in the past, such as Bulk Cinnamon etc.. santostrading.com.au/bulkfood/…rch=coconut%20flour#subhd

• Kokonut Pacific (kokonutpacific.com.au/) make both organic coconut oil & flour under the 'Nuilife' branding. kokonutpacific.com.au/OilSales…oductID=&Quantity=&Model=

• Re: shirataki noodles

Scotch Mist - - Low Carb Living

Yeah I ordered 20 packs last time. I found the postage was the same if I ordered 10 or 20 so I thought it works out cheaper overall per pack to order in bulk. Glad they have them in stock again. I've eaten about 4 of mine so far. Makes for a nice change now & then

• Re: Unsweetened Chocolate

I found a few these links.. Bit expensive: raw-pleasure.com.au/Unpublishe…-Blocks-454-g-Raw-Organic These guys also seem to be fair trade. not sure...but I when I click on 'buy online now' I get an error...:confused:: tava.com.au/chocolate/index.html

• Re: Artificial sweeteners

Scotch Mist - - Health

Quote from lnwlsn819: “Can you direct to URLs where I can read more about stevia?” I don't mind the taste of this brand Pure Via.. purevia.com.au/default.aspx I have also just purchased some pure stevia from iherb ... it's a little expensive but a container this size will last me well over a year as you use so little... just waiting for it to arrive in the post iherb.com/NuNaturals-NuStevia-…ract-1-lb-448-g/7875?at=0

Indeed Sherrie... let's hope someone finds a solution soon... Anyway I just got an e-mail back from USA foods regarding Baker's Unsweetened chocolate... Quote: “no longer stock it as we now bring in hersheys unsweetned please do a search on unsweetned at the website for any details you make require Jeanette Bertino 146 Cochranes Rd Moorabbin, vic 3189 0395550288 0395320580 fax usafoods.com.au” & yes it's actually spelt 'unsweetned' on the USAfood website... lol... so you have to search for it sp…

I guess my other concern with chocolate is how many of these companies use fair - trade chocolate. I am willing to comsume a few more carbs if it means an end to child slave labour... stopthetraffik.org.au/stt/campaigns/chocolate.asp fairtrade.com.au/get-involved/…e-fairtrade-choice-easter

Yeah I e-mailed USA foods about Baker's chocolate as I can't find it on their website... I asked them if they will be getting anymore in stock soon. Just waiting for a reply now

I just found this ... lewisconfectionery.com.au/nogluten.html [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Unsweetened Chocolate [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] plain, almond, fruit & nut, peppermint.[/SIZE][/FONT] Look like they have buttons & blocks

• I found these sites that have low carb spreads & other products too.. blackwoodlane.com/catalogue/in…yId=53&hidCategoryNav=,53 imsugarfree.com.au/index.php?mid=6&p=3

• No Problem... I've also just realised that Sri Lankan/Indian Spice shops sell almond meal quite cheap as well as other nuts... here is one example...:D hindustan.com.au/index.php?cPa…8e2be783b03372233c07f51dd

• I just found this.. Almond meal (skin on) $12.30 per kilo santostrading.com.au/bulkfood/…LO362&search=almond#subhd Almond meal (blanched) $15.95 per kilo kombuwholefoods.com.au/cgi-bin…ts.html%23aXX1006#aXX1006

• yes thats right Konnyaku noodle is the same as Shirataki noodle... it does have a very fishy swell but once rinsed well & then boiled for a couple of min the smell goes. You can't taste the seeweed. Tastes like nothing really but gives the feeling of eating pasta. My order arrived about a week after I placed the order. I ordered in bulk (20 packs) to save on postage. I found this video on youtube on how to cook shirataki noodles.. this lady is hilarious... I especially liked the comment at the e…

• Shirataki noodles are available here... ichibajunction.com.au/shop/ind…nfo&products_id=847000172 Cheap & Australia wide postage!!! If they are out of stock just e-mail them & they will order more in that's what I did.

• I was out today & found the shirataki noodles for sale at my local green grocers in ringwood!!!! They have a small asian section on the right side as you walk in they have packs in the fridges at the back there. $4 a pack though a bit spendy but I guess good for those you just want to at least try a pack & see if they like them. elocal.com.au/index.php?cPath=…73396e7f4a0f706861f08a79e

• After e-mailing many supppliers as I was after hulled barley myself (I want to use it as a substitute for rice) I found this today have ordered a 10kg bag. You can also pick up from the shop at Vic Market gardenorganics.com.au/ You have to ring them & do a special order $30 for a 10Kg bag of Eden Valley Natural Barley Kernals.. edenvalleybiodynamic.com.au/products.php Natural Barley Kernels Ideal for rissotos, enriching winter soups, casseroles, summer drinks and perfect for sprouting. This anci…