Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• I work in the legal industry and studying full time to become a psychologist.

• Re: 2009 Our Time To Shine!

AmieJ - - Motivation & Resolve

I think I've put on weight... I was bad at lunch and had hot chips (major craving). Don't think Im getting to the gym this arvo, my body is so sooorree and Im really tired, I just want an early nite and a good sleep as I havn't been sleeping well!!!

Wow... seems like there have been a number of us with some big losses this week... Induction is going well for most. YAY... Lets not get down bcuz we havn't lost as much as we hoped or nothing at all, its a bit of touch and go to see what works for you!! Hope everyone has a great day, and keep up the great work!!!!

I everyone, hope you all had a good wkend with fantastic weather... I weighed in this morning and saw 94.5kg which is a loss of 3.5kg, Woo for me... Seems like I've missed out on a lot over the wkend, time for some catch up reading!

• Janal - ur cheesecake looks delicious, and I can't wait to make mine over the wkend!!! And singdive - I think you look a lil' bit like Dita Von Tese, which I think is a very good thing! HeHe, have a good wkend everyone!!! Weigh in monday, Im heaps excited.

• I've missed something... We're all putting photos up??? I'll have to make sure I get a good one to put up here Nice to put a face to everyone's names!!! Well I weighed myself this morning, think Im becoming a weighing in junkie, can't help myself... And, noticed another 1kg loss! WooHoo, Im doing betta now than pre-christmas weight! Everyone is doing soooo well, keep up the great work!

MMMmmm... U girls are making me hungry for some cheesecake!!! I can't wait to make some over the wkend!!! My eating is finally getting back in2 the good books and back on track with the program, so Im pretty proud of myself... I hope to see some good results on Monday!

• Re: Hello!

AmieJ - - Introduce Yourself

Hi Newlife... Good Luck on BT, you've taken the first step and thats great, stick around cuz everyone around here is so good for motivation and making you feel good wen u feel bad... We all understand wat everyone is going thru... Cheers Amie J

OK, Im starving... my belly is even making them funny noises! :p I think it might have something to do with that I didnt get to the gym this morning and ate brekkie earlier than normal... oh well, lucky its lunch time, and I have a healthy chicken salad, hopefully it tastes as good as it looks...

• Thanks Shez, this might cure my pang for sumthing sweet and cakey

• what is lupin flour and erythritol (or xylitol) and could i just use normal cream instead of the lactose free???? Thanks

• Wats WPI??? And can u use any type of sweetner with this cake? Cheers Amie

• Quote from LC_Dave: “Wow that's really deception manipulation of the public. Weighing every two weeks, but making it appear like it's one week. I will be watching as little as possible this year. One of my lifestyle goals is to watch less mainstream television.” That's actually a really good idea!!! I've just brought some exercise DVD's so that Im actually doing something with myself on the wkends, because that's wen i do the least exercise!!! And seeing as it's summer, I'll definatley get out t…

• Hi all, well I weighed in this morning and have lost 1kg... Woo... Thanks for all the replies about my disasterous lunch yesterday... Im back on track now, didn't get to the gym this morning but will end up going in the heat this afternoon. Good work girls!

• Ok, I did sumthing bad, real bad... I had pizza for Lunch... Gosh Im such an idiot sumtimes!!! Grr me!

Quote from Shez: “Supposed to be another stinker here again today - 41 degrees. That's what I get for wishing for warmer weather Neck is still a bit sore anyway so will have to start the exercise tomorrow at this rate.” 41!!! Where the hell are you living? And I hope you have AC...

• Hi Sherrie, I definatley didnt think of it in that sense, but yer, its horrible... Cudn't imagine some of the people in the real world doing that and going about it healthy as well...

• Wow everyone seems to be doing so well!!! I actually got up early this morning to go to the gym, then missed my stop on the train, whoops... but it was in the city so wasn't a major drama! Diet is back on track, altho did hav a smidgen of chocolate last night, frig that stuff is full of carbs!!!! Good LUCK

• Ando (I think that was his name, the first winner of the program) spoke where my PT was getting trained about hw the show was run... Apparantly they get weighed every fortnight, so we see two weeks to every one week on TV, therefore it shows a greater loss which we think they hav done in one week, but still not the best of things they do, can't be good in any case... I also got for Christmas off a friend the Biggest Loser cookbook, there are some good recipes in there but most of them are quite …

• Thanks Shez, hopefully this challenge will help in the motivation department :s