Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• I'm not sure where calorie king is? If someone could help me find that, I'd be happy to do it myself Since I'm counting my carb intake I'd love to know for all of the great recipes shared

• Anyone have a breakdown on the nutrition value of this for me? I'm not sure how to do that on my own and this looks awesome!

• I made some fat bombs last night and have had one or two of those for a snack. I also have started to grab a pepperoni stick or string cheese for a snack over the Atkins' bars. I'm thinking they are a better choice.

• Quote from Sherrie: “I don't really snack but celery and nut butter or a cream cheese dip is a good go to snack I do like to have Lindt 85% with my morning coffee” No snacks at all??? I'm so impressed!! Will I ever get to that point?!

• If Atkins' products aren't for you, what's your favorite go to snack?? I feel like I'm eating a lot of cheese and pepperoni sticks or hard boiled eggs Is there anything you choose?

• I'll have to check them out...I need a chocolate fix for sure and have found some of the Atkins' bar I really like.

• Holy cow! I'm a newbie to this site and was searching recipes today. We had this for dinner (bacon version, minus onions and mushrooms) and it was amazing!! I am not a big fan of chicken and loved it!

• Is there information I can find about sugar alcohols somewhere? Sounds like I might need this info.

• Hello! ::waving::

theboydbunch - - Introduce Yourself

Thanks for the welcome everyone

• Low Carb Breakfast Meatballs

theboydbunch - - Breakfast

Hello, I was wondering if there's a carb count for these? they sound great!

• I'm sorry if this information has already been shared, I haven't figured out the search feature yet. What do you think of the Atkin's prepackaged items, such as meal bars, snacks and shakes to add to your carb count each day? I often have a bar as a snack to cure my chocolate craving, but choose one that is 3 carbs or lower.

I am basically following Atkins, because that is all that I know I try to keep my carbs at 18 each day. I am beginning week 4 tomorrow. I have lost 12 lbs since starting. I test with ketosis sticks and do well with them, although I have had 2 times that I have had excessive carbs during this time and went out of ketosis for 2 days following :(. I am trying to exercise, doing 25-30 minutes of treadmill walking each day and am 46 years old. What I miss the most is fruit!!

• During the first week of starting my moods are all over the place...My son calls it Keto mood! I also experience some headaches This last about a week for me. I find I have much more energy now and my moods have stabilized. I'm starting week 4 tomorrow

Hi everyone! I'm so happy I stumbled upon this website tonight! I am going to look around a bit and check out what's here. I'm hoping to find support in my new low carb lifestyle journey, as well as make some now cyber friends