Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• interesting reading, maybe worth trialing for the pasta lovers Does reheating pasta make it healthier?

• sorry did not explain very well, was talking about the low gi side of things, i can have sweet potato in moderation and it does not effect my weight, wondering if the carisma would be the same

• anyone looked into these, coles have them they are low gi and a carb count of 9g per 100g, are they similar to sweet potato

• Flour

jirretau - - Cooking & food related questions & tips

arrowroot has a lot of carbs is there anything else you can use

• Help!

jirretau - - Cooking & food related questions & tips

have you tried oopsie rolls with him the ones where you put ham and cheese on top before you bake them, and you can do mini quiches in ham or bacon, line muffin holes with them and fill with omelette type fillings, no flour Ive been looking for a drink for summer to quench the thirst waiting to get a stevia plant, then hoping to make a drink from ginger, lemon grass and stevia, no sugar as im hoping the stevia will sweeten it not sure if this online place has been posted before, came across it t…

• MKR

jirretau - - The Lounge

Quail Legs with Ranch Dressing - My Kitchen Rules - Official Site

• Hello to all

jirretau - - Introduce Yourself

welcome I also have a thermo but don't use it enough, so will be interested in what low carb stuff you do in it. Its great for grating the cauliflower for the fried rice, but did not like the way it cooked in it, still do my fried rice in a fry pan

• Psylluim pancakes

jirretau - - Breakfast

Quote from ladybird: “2 eggs , 2 level tablespoons Psylluim husks , 1/2 tsp baking powder , 1/2 tsp splender , 2 tablespoons cream .” Made these this morning I was so worried about all the lumps I forgot to put the baking powder and splenda in, had them with maple syrup and they where just as nice as what ive made before, I always put in a little more cream just before cooking them

• Low Carb Ham and Rice Salad

jirretau - - Salads

I made fried rice last night for tea, fried the cauliflower this time and was much better even DD2 said it was edible, had some cold for lunch today and it was nice so could do as a rice salad as well

• Low Carb Ham and Rice Salad

jirretau - - Salads

do you always pan fry your cauli and is it watery the recipes I have used say to boil the cauli rice which is nice but becomes watery when kept for any time

• happy new year everyone hope you all have a good one weight to start the year with 103.1

• its just the pav by its self I did not jass it up just put the cream and the fruit on the tabe and let everyone dish it up them self

• my Christmas day was high carbs but boxing day back to normal, the rest of the pav is still sitting on the bench must chuck it out along with the rest of the high carb things that are in the fridge, still have the chocolates in the cupboard.

• Chocolate Tiramisu

jirretau - - Desserts and Sweets

and you missed the important bit, the taste

• thanks muchly but alas I don't think im going to make my goal of double figure before I fly to japan only got 23 days

• December Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...... Kezzah...........76.6........................................................................... .. ... Rangi.............93.6............................................................................... Elle..............105................103.7............................................................ Calli.............130.6.................................................…

• December Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...... Kezzah...........76.6........................................................................... .. ... .. Rangi.............93.6............................................................................... Elle..............105........................................................ .................... Calli.............130.6..................................................…

• thanks muchly, have done some testing so the scales will weigh high this week, potato's are a 800g increase for me, not sure if too many people are interested in the weekly weigh in

• December Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...... Kezzah...........76.6........................................................................... .. ... .. Rangi.............93.6............................................................................... Elle..............105........................................................ .................... Calli.............130.6..................................................…

• week 4 weight 106.4