Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Quote from lisabella: “I really like the Atkins protein bars. Check the sugar contents in sauce, if I am not mistaken he says never have anything which is higher than 5 g of sugar. I am not sure about tomato sauce, but I am under the impression it is high. In sugar. Good luck x” Thanks heaps i went to a local store today and they helped me out with some bars il be shore too give the atkins ago, sadly i think im going to have to give up the old tomato sauce it will be dearly missed thanks again x

• Thanks guys for the help, tuna would be good if i liked it but il have to replace it with somting thanks again guys

• golly gosh guys yous are doing so well hope yous are all so proud! since use a doing so great how bout some tips what should i eat in my detox days i was eating eggs for breaky protien bar snack eggs lunch protien bar snack eggs tea protien bar lol i really suck and would love for some one to share there detox plan keep up the good work girls good to see theres support out there:D

• Hello all, im having the worst time understanding BT, This is my first week and im having trouble understanding the does and donts, like i cant find anything about sauce are you aloud tomoato sauce and plus were is some were i can get good protien bars from and can anyone recommend some good ones sorry to be a pain but with 20kgs to go and my trip away with the hubby im getting very impaitent thanks again all postive feed back welcomed