Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Quote: “Originally posted by sanuk Just yesterday I went through the pains of cutting over to ADSL to save money on line rental! (yes they had a special deal on........can't help myself.......:D ) ” LOL Sorry guys, I mentioned it is until 30 September above, it is actually only until 31 August.Quote: “hehehe.....that's the first step before getting you over to broadband! ” Well apparently we haven't got broadband in our area. Weird because it is a new development. So it will be a while before we…

• I was only just telling Pixie today, that I heard in a news break on the radio a slam of the Atkins diet. This article is obviously where they got it from. I am just waiting for people at work to hear, before they are onto me again about how bad it is :(.

• Hi Everyone Just thought I would let you all know that Telstra is offering FREE installation of a new telephone line and 50% off line rental for 12 months. Offer is only valid until the end of September 2003. I had my new line installed this morning :). Cheers RBB

• WA Mob

raybeanberry - - The Lounge

I don't mind the travel, so if we are going that far it is OK with me. However I am heading up north for a while, so potentially I won't be settled back home until mid October :(. Although if you want to meet earlier, it is OK with me, I'll just wait for the next one ;), around Christmas

• 60 Minutes 13/7/03

raybeanberry - - Low Carb Living

I haven't watched it yet. Will tonight when I get home.

• WA Mob

YoooHoooooo.....OGGI.......where are you? We need our planning consultant to take charge

• WA Mob

When are we meeting up again?:confused:

• 60 Minutes 13/7/03

Quote: “Originally posted by moonstruck who is going to win?? ” I don't really care out of the finally 3 of Chrissie, Reggie and Dan. As long as Pat can't get it i'll be happy

• 60 Minutes 13/7/03

I saw a preview to what will be on 60 Minutes this Sunday. They are doing a story on diets and showed footage of the Atkins, Protein Power, The Zone books. Should be interesting what they report. Now if you will be watching the Big Brother Eviction like me (Patrick has to go this week ;), what a bore!!!!!! ), be sure to tape it. RBB

• "atkins" Food Products

Have you tried any of the products from the [edit: no longer exists] I can recommend the muffin mix ;), can't go a day without having me muffin :D.

• Go for it girl!!! I'll buy a copy when its ready ;).

• Great news Moonstruck. And the doctor really seems interested so that too is another positive. RBB

• cauliflower & bacon soup

raybeanberry - - Soup Recipes

I have to say Sam - I LOVE THIS SOUP!!!! It is so yummy. I doubled the mix, so a whole cauliflower, 200g bacon bits, 1 small carton of cream, 1 onion, 4 stock cubes (couldn't find bacon so just used all chicken). I freezed it into seperate containers and reheat it at work in the micro for 5 minutes. It is so simple. Thank you for sharing :D.

• Rossana Won!

raybeanberry - - Motivation & Resolve

CONGRATULATIONS ROSSANA You must be thrilled. What a fanbloodytastic achievement. So happy for you :D.

• Tea drinkers

Quote: “Originally posted by moonstruck I don't drink my tea very strong as I have it black, so my question was, if that one tea bag has x amount of carbs and caffiene, would that mean I could make two maybe three cups of tea out of that one teabag for that same amount. eg two or three for the count of one???? ” You got me on that one Moonstruck, you can only try :p .

• Not a prob

• In this thread they say it could be soda water.

• Quote: “Originally posted by ozgal The software I use to keep track of everything is called Weight-by-date and is made by a company called Provariant. ” Yes I had come across this program when I was first starting out as well. Seemed like a very good program, I download the trial version but our computers (at work) don't let us load things on to them so I was unable to use it :(. Quote: “Not sure what you mean about measuring thighs with ankles together....?” Means put your feet together and mea…

• Tea drinkers

Quote: “Originally posted by moonstruck The benefits of tea are many, but the caffiene in it can be a problem as it can cause cravings. ” I have noticed this too Moonstruck. The last few weeks I have just been feeling sooo hungry even 20 minutes after eating a meal and I didn't realise it was the tea until just the other day. I had sat down and had a muffin and then sipped on my tea, about 5 minutes after polishing off the tea my stomach was rumbling for more food. So the last couple of days I h…

• Very sad news :(. I thank him for changing my life, I probably wouldn't be here either if I hadn't read his book. Thank you Dr Atkins and Rest In Peace.