Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• DECEMBER Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4............. Kathy.........<105.5>..............95.7................94.1........................................................... UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>.............163lbs.............162lbs..................................................... HazelJay....110kg ................................................................................................... Essie8...........<116>....…

• DECEMBER Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4............. Kathy.........<105.5>..............95.7............................................................................ UpsyDazeey.<166lbs>................................................................................................ HazelJay....110kg ................................................................................................... Essie8...........<116>..…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>.............................................................................................................. jmama...<93.1>.............................................................................................................. Kathy.....<105.5>.................94.2.................93.1..................92.9...........................................…

• Quote from Big bill: “And long-term, a low-carb approach is highly likely to backfire. "Most of the research shows that you might be able to stick to these diets for six or 12 months but it tends to interfere with your social life and family, plus it can be expensive," Dr Barclay says. ” So,the summary paragraph concludes that it is likely to backfire...not because of health or medical reasons but because it will cost us money and friends...??? Not only is this person from the Dietitians Associa…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>.............................................................................................................. jmama...<93.1>.............................................................................................................. Kathy.....<105.5>.................94.2.................93.1................................................................ …

• Ha! Just read last post and realised I've probably been doing the starting weight wrong each month! I have been putting it as the weight I finished the previous month as a continuation... oops!

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>...................70.1..................................................................................... jmama...<93.1>............................................................................................................... Kathy.....<96.5>...................95.9..................95.5................94............................................ B…

• Low Carb Price Specials

Aspiring - - Low Carb Living

The Lindt is on special at Coles at $2 also this week. Stocked up so I can do chessecakes leading up to Christmas, in case they are not on special again!!

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>...................70.1..................................................................................... jmama...<93.1>............................................................................................................... Kathy.....<96.5>...................95.9..................95.5............................................................... …

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>...................70.1..................................................................................... jmama...<93.1>............................................................................................................... Kathy.....<96.5>...................95.9......................................................................................…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8.................69.8................68.9............. jmama...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3................86.4........................................... Kathy.....<98.6>...................98.2..................96.5..............98.0..................96.5................…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8.................69.8............................. jmama...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3................86.4........................................... Kathy.....<98.6>...................98.2..................96.5................98.0................96.5....................…

• I missed a couple of weeks. Just got back to where I was when I left anyway! Week.................................1.....................2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra...............................71.1..................72.3...............70.8......................................... jmama...............................90.1..................87.3...............86.4................................................ Kathy ................................98.2..…

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...............................71.1.................................................................................. jmama ...............................90.1.................................................................................... Kathy .................................98.2.................................................................................…

• Hello again!

Aspiring - - Introduce Yourself

Welcome back! Have LOVED the recipes on here. I find if I plan a menu that makes me feel like I am actually indulging rather than missing out, then I don't miss the 'little things' (the triggers). A bowl of berries and fresh cream with a square of lindt chocolate was my evening treat for the first few weeks. It just seemed so extravagant to have on a diet!! Enjoy the journey!

• Low Carb Price Specials

Aspiring - - Low Carb Living

Thank you for the heads up - picked up some 90% dark (hadn't seen that one before -usually 85%) so VERY happy. 2.5g per 25g serve

• July 2015 Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...... Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1..................72.9 jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9..................90.1 Kathy ............................100.9..................99.7................ 98.9...................97.9 Baroness .................................................73.0...…

• Colds and flu dries up my throat,remedy?

Aspiring - - Health

Haven't used this in Aus but when we were living in a snowy area, everyone used humidifiers because the cold vs internal heating = dry air. This would help if you are in such an area.

• July 2015 Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...... Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1......................... jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9......................... Kathy .99.7......................100.9..................99.7................ 98.9........................ Baroness .................................................7…

• Hi healthy peeps!

Aspiring - - Introduce Yourself

Quote from jmama: “do u think its ok to add a bit to coconut oil and cacao, or is that likely to take me out of ketosis? ” Check out the "fat bomb" recipes thread: Fat Bombs, Oh How I Love them.