Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Shortbread

sam68 - - Cookies / Biscuits, Slices and Tarts

@Sherrie I’ve not got enough but I might just add some chopped up bits to the normal biscuit recipe. x

• Well I’m back to check out the macadamia recipe now. I bought a 100grams packet of macadamias so hope that’s enough. Macadamias as so expensive. xx

• Hi Sherrie I’ve just made the almond and coconut biscuit recipe and added the noshu choc chip and the white ones in seperate recipes. They look absolutely amazing. I’ll do the taste test soon. So this is the before and after, after of recipe. It tasted so good and that was hubby’s dessert pic with 2 scoops of chocolate denada ice cream with a dollop of cream and 2 of the choc chip biscuits. Great recipe Sherrie. I always end up back here for recipes . Sam xx

sam68 - - Introduce Yourself

Hi @JanAnV, welcome to Poh. Hey you can actually buy low carb bread rolls and ice cream which I incorporated into my keto diet. I was making my own but these you can freeze and defrost as you like and is much easier to cooking one up each time. I buy mine from the health food store and the ice cream is to die for for and super expensive but I inky have about a tablespoon and mix it with cream for a sweet treat which makes it last longer. If you’re interested I can get you the brand names of them…

• Low Carb Quiche Lorraine with Crust

sam68 - - Egg Recipes

So I don’t make it anymore because the pastry gets soggy when reheated in Microwave and Os get his ibs issues from the cheese and cream so at the moment I’ve stopped making it which is a shame because now I’m back to cooking bacon and eggs again in the early morning and then for Os before work....

• Coconut mud cake

sam68 - - Cakes, Muffins and Cheesecakes

I’ve not attempted it yet @Big bill but I’ve bought the ingredients so maybe over the school holidays I might.

• Persian Love Cake

This looks brilliant @Sherrie. Do you have carb count for it?? I might try this on the weekend. x

• Coconut mud cake

I wonder what the ca4b count is in this???

sam68 - - Egg Recipes

Sherrie it turned out really well as you can see above. I added spinach to mixture and the only thing I did differently was I had to double the pastry mixture. Unfortunately we had a people over last night so I forgot to take an after picture. So even though it is meant for breakfast YS was tucking into it last night but there was enough made so he and his Dad could have a slice this morning! I think I’ll have to bake another tomorrow though!! A huge thumbs up for this recipe

sam68 - - Egg Recipes

apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448eapinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448eapinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448eapinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448e

sam68 - - Egg Recipes

Hi Sherrie..I’m going to make this now so he can have tomorrow for breakfast. Yeah I make him the muffins regularly for either breakfast and lunch so they are my regular go to. I suppose I could make this recipe into cupcake moulds but I’ll just try it traditionally like you’ve set out above. I’ll take photos to show you. x

sam68 - - Egg Recipes

I was going to make this today but I’ll wait till weather is cooler. I’m looking for quick breakfast ideas for my YS on school days. Currently I’m waking early to make him bacon and eggs but I struggle most mornings now with my fibromyalgia seeming to get worse. @Sherrieif you have any other breakfast ideas please let me know...xx

• Looks good. I’ve not baked in the oven only in Microwave then fried off in a pan. Yours looks more like a soufflé I made one for my lunch and had it with a tuna salad. apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448e

• @Sherrie I made another one today using flax almond baking meal instead of almond flour and adding psyllium husk..though you probably still could. I did add a little flaxseed because I love the texture through it. I teamed it with avaocado, tomoto and 2 chicken slices. apinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448eapinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448eapinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448eapinchofhealth.com/forum/index…bca8ac50ffcc579d4343a448e enjoy…

• You get them in cheddar, mozzarella, Parmesan and another one I think... it’s made by perfect Italiano range.

• 1 minute microwave Low Carb Savoury Muffin recipe. I’m not sure where I got this recipe from because I end up googling heaps of low carb sites and YouTube too...I think it was YouTube actually! Ingredients 1 tablespoon of melted butter 1 large egg 2 tablespoons of almond flour 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder A pinch of salt and pepper 1/3 cup of the 4 mixed cheese packages. (Optional) Method Melt butter and cool In a medium sized ramekin dish beat your one egg in it. Add almond flour, baking powde…

• Low Carb Muffins

Thanks Sherrie appreciate the update with these recipes x

• Made it and they're are absolutely delicious! Hubby even got to have one before flying out to Melbourne too!

• Wow I just saw the last time I made these was prior to our renovation! I might make these today seeing it's cooler day and I have all ingredients. I might add a few choc chips as well.

• @Sherrie is this recipe you were talking about? If so I've made these before and do so regularly but its more cheesecake than muffin I feel. I was looking for a chocolate muffin recipe.