Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• From a friend

makeely - - Motivation & Resolve

that is a great read and I am going to print it out for myself. Thanks for that. Makeely:D

• Welcome Seagull! You have come tothe right place and we all know that you can do it. Once you get started you will be so surprised at how easy it really is. Oh yes we all have "OUR DAYS" but then it is straight back into it. Youwill feel better and look fabulous in no time. 10kgs....nothing to loose. You can do that in 3 months if you really want to. So have a read of the forum and go shopping today and start tomorrow... So glad that you found us....You will do fine. Have a great weekend and han…

• GOOD ON YOU CAZZA...... Well done mate, I am very proud of you!! Love Makeely:D

• Quote: “Originally posted by Cazza yeah ... that's what I look like after drinking my flax!!!!!:eek: ” ROFL I know what you mean....

• Atkinson diet

makeely - - Fitness and Exercise

Hi there Erin atkins.com/ check it out, you will find everything that you need to know there... Good luck and happy reading. Love Makeely:D

• miss pasta?

makeely - - Pasta and Noodle Recipes

Interesting....thanks Sambalam I will try somewhere else

• miss pasta?

Quote: “Originally posted by purplepixie Makeely the ingredients are yam flour, water and calcium hydroxide. None of these sound too bad do they? Atleast not to choke anybody. ” I know but apparently it has happened a few times now....weird....maybe these people should chew a few times before swallowing!!!:(

• miss pasta?

Morning guys.... Well i must admit that I was very excited to read this thread....I am the X Pasta queen and I raced out at lunch yesterday to go the the local Asian Supermarket..... well they have been taken off the shelves in QLD due to someone chocking on them. Even the ones in the blocks have been taken off the shelves....I walked out of the shop like a two year old that has just had his lollies taken from him..:mad: I only sulked for a little while but the memory of the thought of having no…

• Wa Mob Photo

makeely - - The Lounge

RBB, don't be a silly billy. You look beautiful. I know what you mean about being tall.....I would love to be a small petite thing! But Grass is always greener....... The picture needs to stay up for a little while just so that the rest of the gang can see it. It really is great to put a face to a name.... It really is not bad at all......:D

• Wa Mob Photo

makeely - - The Lounge

Hello you West Ozzies you!! Great to put names to faces. glad to hear that you had a good time, thanks for the photo. Love Makeely

• Be Grateful....

makeely - - The Lounge

Well I am starting up this thread so that if any of you are having a bad day, you can come in here and write down one or more things that you are grateful for TODAY! This will help you if you are feeling a bit down and hence maybe you won't grab for the Chocolate Crossiants or icecream.... So feel free to give it a go. I'll start it off: Today I am grateful for the fact that I have been a very good girl for the fourth day in a row food wise and I am feeling good. Also for finding this site and t…

• Inspiration Quotes etc.

makeely - - The Lounge

"An obstacle is something you see when you take your eyes off the goal " This is the lesson that I am currently learning.....I did used to know this but I am having to relearn it....;)

• Quote: “Originally posted by Bron And do take care with the food choices. A lot of folks find their willpower goes out the window after a few drinks .. ” Really???:rolleyes:

• Useful Website

makeely - - Low Carb Living

Worpec Is that cheesecake that you made the one made with a base, digestive biscuits etc et? The one that I make is this one and per slice is P6 F 37 C4 But that is all I know. I am at work so I can't even really tell you what is in the recipe.... Mascpone Philly lite cheese diet jelly digestive biscuits almond meal butter that is all that I remember Anyway, you do know that you can make the cheesey bit without the topping and put it into muffin paper thingys....Yummooo and even less carbs Try t…

• Useful Website

My God Worpec on 410 cals per day you are certainly going to loose weight. YOu are going to loose strength, your hair, you wonderful glowing skin, the ability to think, your energy just to mention a few. So my advice.....don't follow that at all. Firstly you NEED to have at least 20gms carbs per day for the brain to function well....So keep this up. Fat is good for you, obviously not so much the saturated fat but if you are on the induction it doesn't matter what fat that you are eating at the m…

• Our Goals....for all to see!

No worries........Nice Goals you have there Rach and Annelies! I too want to win the lotto and build a house......:D

• Our Goals....for all to see!

I was just re-reading my goals for this year......well I have already succeeded in missing some of the goals so I think that it is time for me to reassess them.... 1. get below 80kgs This is still my main goal and I am getting closer to this by the day....not long now as I am 80.5kg now!! 2. 75kgs is my next big goal and I want to do this by Feburary 7th This date has been and gone.....I am changing this now to mid May 3. fit into my favorite jeans again and half of my wardrobe for that matter..…

• Toilet Humour

makeely - - The Lounge

Why thank you RBB!! That reminds me of the time......... No just kidding. I am in a silly mood, cause it is Friday arvo and I luuuuuuurrrrrvvvvve not having to come here for 2 days!! YOu all have a wonderful weekend and I will see you all next week. Love Makeely the pop pop popper!

• Toilet Humour

makeely - - The Lounge

ROFL....oh and now you got me doing little pop pop pop farts when I am laughing....you know the ones??? I know you all do!!;)

• Diabetic

makeely - - Diabetes and Low Carb

Hee hee.....:D