Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Happy Dance

yambabug - - Low Carb Living

That is great, good on you Marie

• Re: water

yambabug - - Motivation & Resolve

Hi Sherrie I am drinking 2 litres mostly morning then easing off in the afternoon my last drink would be about 8 pm when I take my tablets. I am hoping my body just adjusts to this water as before i was only drinking about three glasses a day. marie

• water

I have upped my water intake thanks for the hint I read here to put a bit of lemon in it... But so tired as I am up most of the night going to the loo. Does this settle down? Marie

• Nice surprise today

After three weeks of my weight not moving on the scales I was getting a bit dispondent, but this morning whilst getting ready to go the The Caravan and Boat show I decided to try on some blouses on that I have not fitted into for over three years, every time I do a bag of clothes to go to the Op shop I put these in.. then take them back out, I just love these blouses and cant bring myself to part with them, I put them back in the wardrobe and tell myself how silly I am as I will never wear them …

• Re: Laugh of the Day

yambabug - - The Lounge

I have just sat here this morning reading most of these jokes, I really think you should have a warning on this thread, maybe suggesting that women who read them wear depends or such, they are playing havoc on my bladder,,, They are so funny

• Has anyone bought the book by micheal and mary eades called The 30 Day Low Carb Diet Solution. I got it on my tablet (mainly wanted to try out buying a book and trying it on the new tablet) I have enjoyed reading it and like the sound of the recipes but a little concerned re the 30 day menu. Got a sneaking feeling it is too good to be true...LOL And me being me always looking for the easy way out, this is something I know I have to really work on. Marie

• Re: my carrott juice

yambabug - - Low Carb Beginners

Thank you Sherri Off to wade through it Regards Marie

Sherrie, Any suggestions as to where I can look for a list of carbs for vegatables,/fruit. An ozzie one marie

Thanks Sherrie, I fear I use far to many for a low carb diet, but not as many as I was using when having my cancer treatment a few years ago, I lived on my carrot juice and declared it is what kept me alive, had to cut back a lot as I was turning a funny orange shade...LOL I would use three medium carrots, orange or purple ones, with four sticks of celery, and on an odd occassion if sharing it with any one else will put apple in there. I will use up this week what I have left in fridge then cut …

• my carrott juice

I am starting on a low carb diet, waiting for my Atkins book to turn up and in the meantime reading as much here and online as I can. never haven given much thought to it before I assumed eating all vegatables was being """really""" healthy. I read somewhere that only to eat the vegatables grown above ground so now this has me concerned as I have carrot and celery juice twice a day and have done so for the last 15 years, wondering how is this going to fit into my low carb lifestyle. Marie

• Re: Blogging

yambabug - - The Lounge

Ange,Loved reading your blog, with you all they way Regards Marie

• Re: l am a newie

yambabug - - Introduce Yourself

Holy cow I hit the send button and now I see a thousand mistakes I can't edit. Best I only use my computer in future

• l am a newie

yambabug - - Introduce Yourself

Hello I live in Yamba northern nsw and trying to get my head around a low carb diet. In early May I was given a tough talking to by a lady who was concerned about the weight I was carrying plus she believe by my appearance that I was suffering from fatty liver. So I took her advice and brought the book Fatty Liver You Can Reverse it. The next day I started on the low carbs guide from this book, I lost 10kgs in three weeks((I tell my husband I lost my third stomach and now only have to work on ge…