Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Am i doing this right?

cass2102 - - Low Carb Beginners

woooohoooo i just measured myself and have lost 5cm of waist and hips and 4cm of my boobs!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyy! i thought carrots were allowed but now i know i wont be having them again! I cook in butter and i dont cut the fat of my meats. im really finding it hard to eat anymore cos my appetite has just disappeared although i dont want to go backwards so do you think i should eat more??? Im not a vegie person so im rarely eating vegies and salad i have gone off aswell? Should i stop the atkins bar…

• Am i doing this right?

cass2102 - - Low Carb Beginners

Ok so i have been doing the Atkins induction for almost 2 weeks now. I just want to be sure that i am doing this correctly as i havent weighed myself and am not sure if im losing or not Breakfast 1 egg 2 short cut bacon Lunch Atkins bar or Salad greens with chicken breast Dinner some form of meat with either an egg or salad or 2 pieces of pumpkin or a carrot I snack on cheese if i get hungry although lately i dont even feel hungry enough to even eat the 3 meals a day.. i force myself to eat the …

• Newby....

cass2102 - - Introduce Yourself

Hi im Cass and im just on my 3rd day of the atkins diet! Im not finding it hard at all other than the afternoon when i seem to get hungrier but i have noticed that im not as hungry as i normally was. Just a few quick questions..... is there a limit to the amount of what you should be eating in the way of meats? i just dont want to be eating too much? I drink at least 3ltrs of water a day and im exercising daily and im really hoping to see some results! Any tips would be greatly appreciated. also…