Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Metabolism Miracle

MsGee - - Introduce Yourself

..wow that's great to hear. My book was supposed to arrive in the post today, hopefully it will be tomorrow. I'm doing really well on this way of eating. Just starting week 5 and I am 4kg down. I am not hungry so I dont have to fight to stick to the plan, but I think you do have to be organized. I am already getting nervous about step 2 and reintroducing some carbs because I am just loving the way I feel no bloating, no wind problems, feeling calmer and sleeping better.. I always knew there was …

...wow thanks for that Kath I did actually google the diet before I began, but I didnt google MM Forums..what a surprise... There were lots of forums that I wouldnt join, BUT I am stoked to find the Metabolism Miracle Friends where Diane actually posts. There is some amazing stories going on there.... Thanks again G

..awesome.. I printed all the info that I have, from the UK Daily Mail, but as it is working so well, its probs time to order the book. I have done the rounds of the book shops in Perth to no avail. Looks like I will have to order it too. If you don't mind me asking, where did you order it from and how much? .....thanks G

• lol great pic, gave me giggle G

Hi Kath Thanks for asking I have to say I am feeling great. I must be totally in the zone at the moment. I have made oopsie rolls, cauliflower mash and meat loaf. I have never been one for breakfast but with FibreX pancakes I am even surviving that. Just coming up for my 3rd week (i know, such a newbie) and almost 3kg down. It (the diet and the weightloss) has made such a difference to me, I want to stay here forever. Fingers crossed for that huh? Its now time for me to relax with a movie and my…

• ..Ops.. just noticed my typo..how embarrasment sorry. Yes Jojo I have looked through the forums and done some searches with no luck. G

• Hello I have been searching the recipy forum for ages and cant seem to find what I am looking for, just wondering if anyone can help me with some recipes. I am going to make a Chicken Bake tonight with some vegies and I am not sure how to bind it all together of course I have cream and cheese what else do I need? I am also looking for a sweet Muffin recipy using FibreX maybe chocolate and almond or something like that. Any help appreciated. Thanks G

• Re: WooHoo....one week in!

MsGee - - Motivation & Resolve

wow.. congrats...that really is great! I was wondering how you were doing after reading your introduction post. well done... G

• Changing moods?

MsGee - - Low Carb Living

Good morning all As I explained in my introduction thread, this is the first time in my life that I have tried a low carb diet. This is only day 10 for me, but I am amazed about how different/good I am feeling already. Prior to starting this way of life, I was feeling quite depressed and almost contemplating going back to see the doc about AD’s, not because I wanted to, but because I was feeling bad about my kids having to put up with me. I know it is only early days, and I’m almost scared to me…

• Hi Sherrie I dont have edit signature either... can you pls fix mine up. Thanks G

Thanks for the welcome Sherrie. I think it might be a fairly new thing, she has been using this method in her practice for years and ironed out what did work and what didnt. I dont actually have the book, tho I'm sure that would help. I read about it on the UK Daily Mail web site, a source of all great information lol. Anyway, it is definitely working and I'm feeling pretty good losing 2kg the first week. I havent had any effects from low carb foods, but then i've hardly used them, tho the bread…

• Metabolism Miracle

Enjoying this site and thought I'd say hi. Im new to counting carbs, but not new to watching my weight..I am also a member of Calorie King. I have been following the Metabolism Miracle weight loss programme by Diane Kress for a week now and finding it very interesting. Anyone else doing this diet? As I am new to carb counting I have not followed any other LC programmes before, but can definitely see the benefits of it. I have managed to get pretty bored of the foods within days which is what lea…