Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• yes was sitting on 72 kilos for months!

• I woke up this morning feeling nervous as the last time I weighed myself was a month a go and I weighed in at 72...but to my surprise this morning I weighed in at 68.6!!! Very happy October: * Week * SW * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * Eldeb * 108.8kg * * * * * Nancye * 76kg * * * * * Ladybug * 136.5kg * 120.4 * * * * Heckla * 58.5kg * 57.2 * * * * Kristy * 79.8kg * * * * * Charlie * 72kg * * 68.6 * * * * * * * * * test * * * * *

• Do I record my weight on here every week? I just started today with my sugar free & low carb lifestyle.

• Hi, I'm new to this site so getting to know my way around it. I love sweet potato and I have it at least once a week but only 100 grams. I guess it just depends how many carbs you want to be on a day? I try stay away from white potatoes, corn, carrots, bananas, grapes, when I'm trying to loose weight but once I get to my goal weight...hopefully by Christmas...I will be able to eat them again and small portions.