Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hi Peenutbutter, I am also doing Body trim and love it,and I also live in WA, I don't believe you are doing anything wrong, Hang in there I have been doing it for 5 weeks now and have lost 10 kilo's it took me 2 weeks to loose the last kilo and i still cant work out why, are you trying to do your 10,000 steps ??? Chris H xxx

• New to the Forum

Chrisecko - - Introduce Yourself

I think what I will do is reverse it and eat brekky when I get up as that is normal for me, when I get home in the morning I will have Dinner then do my walk giving it time to digest then sleep, we will see how it goes, thanks for your in put, also how do I do a diary, and is that the same as writing down what you eat for the day TIA

• New to the Forum

Thank you for your welcomes everyone,I have a question just about to start 3 x weeks of nights starting tonight, do I eat breakfast in the morning before I go to bed or when I wake up in the evening, don't think it would make much difference but just wondering

• New to the Forum

Easy fixed edited it and deleted the bit's I did not want so Thanks Sherrie

• New to the Forum

Not sure !!!!! i got it in to the signature but now were is it

• New to the Forum

Hi everyone, glad I found this Forum this is my 2nd attempt at loosing the extra kilo's, and am happy to say that it is again working for me been going for 1 month tomorrow and have lost 8 kilo's , just need some help with recipes for snacks mainly, also made a ticker factory tracker but how do i get it to post on here