Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Lipoedema

chardyboy - - Health

Really good - the very last segment of course!!! The awareness it has gained is amazing - So far the 5 minute segment has spread to over 100 new women that have gone to hassle of finding our facebook page to find out more and find that they are not 'just fat' or alone, they wont all have it but many many dozens have and there will be others who are doing their homework and yet others that will see it later. Heres the link to the promo -Living with large legs and the link to the segment Lipoedema…

• Lipoedema

chardyboy - - Health

Theres going to a segment on 'The Project' tonight (channel 10 - and depending on areas is anywhere between 6.00pm and 8.00pm).

• Concession Stamps

chardyboy - - The Lounge

The lovely man at the post office told me about this scheme today. auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/concession-stamps.html Are you a concession card holder? You may be eligible for a reduced rate on domestic stamps . With a free MyPost Concession account, you'll pay just 60c per stamp, instead of $1. You can buy up to 50 stamps per year, in booklets of 5 for $3. You'll even get a free booklet of 5 concession stamps to get you started. Are you eligible? The following Australian Federal Government conc…

• Bacon and Broccoli Quiche

chardyboy - - Egg Recipes

Just saw bacon and broccoli quiche in one of my news feeds!! My quiches only have pumpkin if i ever have any any preroasted. they are primarily egg cream bacon leek and tumeric at the moment. But im planning to add finely chopped spinach or kale next time.

• Bacon and Broccoli Quiche

chardyboy - - Egg Recipes

nutmeg? why? I never thought of adding broccoli - mmmm - might try adding some well chopped up next time. The quiches that I make for brekky are different of course - and I put in lots of turmeric (and black pepper), should I be adding nutmeg too?

• He He - sorry - here I was thinking that her brush with death might have pegged her down! - looks like a new home for her is coming up.. You have a resident blue tongue - I am jealous - always wanted one in the garden - shame I need good garden to have them - the most I see is the very occasional drop tail skink. ... but in the coop? is it big enough to eat the eggs? does it stir up the girls? or is after the pests? Wonder what the Austrolorp is doing? Maybe she really wants to go broody and hav…

• How are the girls going Sherrie? Still making to much noise and crowing?

• ARGGG crowing - as if she wasn't noisy enough!

• 20 cartons of eggs!!!!!! What are you going to do with them all? Sounds like you need all of the chooks to go broody for a few weeks!

• Sounds like a good plan...and besides, cheeky magpies are lovely to have around.....

• Lipoedema segment from Today Tonight

chardyboy - - Health

I had actually never heard of supplementing Omega 3 before this - Nola (one of the ladies in the clip) is looking into it.

• Lipoedema segment from Today Tonight

chardyboy - - Health

A segment from last nights 'Today Tonight' (Adelaide) Lipoedema - Today Tonight Adelaide

• How do you break a broody? I have heard of people growing veges just for their chooks to eat - so it makes sense that you are feeding them the weeds. Can you unblock it temporarily so that they can help you to weed the garden? I was told on the weekend that you can eat sticky grass - I know there are others too but I think I will leave them all for the chooks ...

• Low Carb Price Specials

chardyboy - - Low Carb Living

oooo - I haven't tried Melrose - I was so disappointed and annoyed with mayvers that I stopped trying others. I will try to remember to keep an eye open for it when Im shopping.

• Low Carb Price Specials

chardyboy - - Low Carb Living

I found that a few months ago too Sherrie - sooo annoying not to mention misleading when it sounds really good (until read the fine print) - I ended up slowly using mine when I made nut bars instead of peanut butter - cant say it was as nice though.

• Just put these in the fridge to firm up before cooking - I put these into my nut bar tray (its about half as wide) to make them thicker - I'll just cook them a little bit slower and longer. Trying to figure out what chilling them does as they are in a tray and I don't need to slice them up... anyone got an reasons?

• I think these would be about the closest I have found to real bread... I am thinking that they were a bit eggy (could be because I need stronger cheese) - so know I am also thinking that they would be great as garlic and herb bread...

• WOW - poor chook!!!!

• Poor Garry and Ryan - you don't feel quite right without a morning shower if that's what your used to. It must be a little bit colder here than where you live - I thought we were about the same... I think we were -4 last night... but then again a couple of minus degrees is nothing its all just f-f-f-f-freezing. Im so lucky that I haven't had to suffer through frozen hot water pipes for years.. one of the benefits of having hidden water pipes and showering late morning. A couple of my relies (who…

• Ahhh - the 'joys' of frosty mornings? Looks like a -2 to me! You feel sorry for any animal outside in this weather! At least the sun comes out to defrost and warm them up. But the upside is that flowers looks so lovely when they have that frosty coating. Is this your first heavy frost for the year Sherrie?