Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hey guys, I'm having difficulty figuring out what sort of things are okay to cook for bodytrim. If we're only meant to have protein and salad/veg for 2 meals a day, how do you work out how to make casseroles and such? I'm trying to have a big freezer cooking day, and I'm just a bit unsure. Any help would be appreciated. Obviously I know to avoid the big starches like pasta and bread, but do you just try and keep the carb count as low as possible, or what? Thanks lovelies

• Re: Newbie Here!!

JeshBT - - Introduce Yourself

Welcome Bindy The best advice I can give you is to try and prepare food in advance. Make sure you always have snacks on hand, and I've found sliced meat from the deli, and chicken tenders are great to have for a quick snack. There are lots of recipes for snacks on the recipe threads as well, and they're great if you're up to making things in advance. There's lots of great recipes for everything there. Best of luck, and dont be shy to ask questions! Jesh

• Glad I'm not the only one who pilfered the book off someone else The salsa chicken is really good. I just put some chopped up chicken in a pyrex dish, mixed in the salsa, threw in a small chilli and some garlic, cooked it, and served it with riced (grated) cooked cauliflower. That's the best one I've done so far

• Helloooooo to you too, also from QLD I'm starting on BT too, I've previously done atkins and just found it hard to get back into after a blowout. I've made it through week one, and doing well. Having done low carb before with atkins set me up pretty well, knowing what sorts of things to have, but I've found that body trim just is presented in an easier fashion - you have your carbs first thing, and get them out of the way. Then it's meat and veg. But in saying that, a piece of toast in the morni…

• 1 week and 2kgs down :)

JeshBT - - Motivation & Resolve

Well, Bodytrim seems to be the steadier option for me. So far I've had no troubles, just need to start upping the exercise and I should be right. I can't remember what I was when I started tho fairly sure I was 80... But I also weighed myself tonight, not on an empty stomach, so who knows I'm still pleased with it, and I feel Fab already. Lots of energy, positivity, and it's only going to get better. My neighbour (who is the one who bought the pack originally, and wanted me to do it with her) st…

• Re: QueenJesh 10.0.1.2.3.4

Thanks for the millionth time Sherrie. I think I'm going to employ someone to kick me in the bum if I don't show up regularly lol

• QueenJesh 10.0.1.2.3.4

Okay, so, I've been on and off the wagon so many times, I've decided that since I'm trying something new with BT, it calls for a new nick, and more posting. Yay I'm closing on day 3 of the protein only, and I hope I've done it all right so far. The scales have shown a few little drops, which is always good, but I know I've been eating a bit more than the recommended 100g for meals. It's quite hard eating NOTHING but protein! The other thing is that I haven't started walking yet, but that will co…