Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Shit, now I'm feeling a bit out of it living in Victoria.

• Life

Clair - - The Lounge

WE used to do all that too. What I feel sad about is when I go back "home" the places where I used to build tree houses and do billy carts are all full of sub-divisions and houses....its just not the same anymore. My sister in law and her husband have just bought a tiny microscopic piece of land with an equally microscopic house in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. What change does my niece Hollie have, the backyeard isn't even big enough for a swing. She will have to play out on the street (wh…

• Handy Hints

Clair - - The Lounge

Thanks Moonstruck, will try the salt and camphor tonight. I am getting pretty desperate. Will let you know the results

• Question for you all

Clair - - The Lounge

Two weeks ago I stained my favourite t-shirt (heavy cotton with lemon and white strips). I think it is grape juice. I have tried preen, and then some ink stain remover to no avail. Can anyone help?????

• Push Vs Pull

Clair - - Motivation & Resolve

I loved those ten rules for creating a vaccum. I was having a reall PMT day yesterday, and they really bought home to me a lot of things. Hubby and I are considering relocating to Tasmania, but all we seem to do is dream and not do it. After reading those notes, and talking together, we have decided to go to Tassie for a holiday in April to "scope out the place". I also really identified with No. 3 about visions and goals. I always make goals for myself and I always break them eventually. Now I …

• Tennis

Clair - - The Lounge

Went to bed at the end of the fourth set.....wow 21 19, long hard match

• Push Vs Pull

Clair - - Motivation & Resolve

This is really interesting. I am printing the list out now. Will read it tonight, let it soak in, and try it tomorrow. Thanks cornflower

• I also don't listen to music. I walk in the bush with my dogs, so I love listening to them, and the birds etc in the bush. Very relaxing.

• Funny or embarrassing moments

Clair - - The Lounge

New Years Eve I was camping with friends in the mountains. One of my friends (typical guy) loves pulling his daks down and mooning us. Well I was coming back from the long drop toilet, and through the window of the hut, he mooned me. Without thinking, I turned around and mooned him back. I don't know who was most suprised (him, me or my hubby). He didn't moon anyone again this time.

• Clair's Goals for 2003

Clair - - Low Carb Living

1) To get to 70 kg by April, and ultimately to 60 kg by end of year. 2) Become much fitter so that when hubby and I go to Europe in May, I have heaps of energy for sightseeing and walking. 3) Buy new clothes 4) Meet some of you guys 5) Get pregnant 6) Build a new bathroom at home 7) Get more recognition from some senior people at work for the work I am currently doing (these are in no particular order, except the top two which are my highest priorities at the moment)

• Toilet Humour

Clair - - The Lounge

or this

• Toilet Humour

Clair - - The Lounge

I like this

• Toilet Humour

Clair - - The Lounge

I'm not English. About fifth generation Australian. Originally from Nth Ireland. In my single days I much prefered living with guys. The toilet humour we all enjoy so much is common place in a share house with guys. Pat would walk around the house naked when he was alone, the number of times I came home early and caught him... very funny. Oh and finding his blue movies, and then proceesing to watch them in front of him.. (with a few girlfriends). Great fun!

• Toilet Humour

Clair - - The Lounge

He was pretty dumb. Didn't learn his lesson at all. Even now, my friend Pat and I still have "Chadisms" that we laugh about. Like not changing your sheets for a couple of months. ....oh and I loved this one. When he wanted to use the washing machine. He would take out whatever is already in there (ie. teatowels needing to be washed), and then do his washing... he was so self centred.

• Confession time

Clair - - The Lounge

Alright, I used to live with 2 guys, Pat and Chad. Well Chad, he was a boffin. He would NEVER change the toilet roll, or even buy replacements..it got so bad that Pat and I would store toilet rolls in our bedrooms and take them in with us. Once it ran out and Chad was in there doing his morning constitutional you know what. No toilet paper ..... had to have a good shower after that one.... didn't learn though. Still didn't replace the toilet rolls. Some guys never learn. Good laugh though

• Toilet Humour

Clair - - The Lounge

YOu make it sound soooo great. Well I am very very clucky. But have to wait until around May next year before we go off "The Pill" and "do it" Talking of caucarians. My cousin, just gave birth yesterday afternoon. After a 20 hour labour, they had to cut him out. But they are both fine. In the next office to me I have a 8 month and three week along woman. I have lived through each day of her pregnancy, so nothing is really a mistery. Actually I am afriad to get post natal. My sister in law got it…

• Toilet Humour

Clair - - The Lounge

Thanks guys...I'm squeeshing my face at the thought. Glad we got back to the weeing topic Sherrie;)

• Toilet Humour

Clair - - The Lounge

What joy....I look forward to it. Planning on starting a family next year...well at least do the fun bit.

• I make lunches for hubby and I the night before, so we only need to worry about brekky in the morning rush. I also cook around 2 kg of chicken wings and freeze them in lots of two or three. Can just grab one of those for lunch with your salad. Do everything in bulk

• Toilet Humour

Clair - - The Lounge

Lovely!!! Not