Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 252.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• best butt workout

kegs - - Low Carb Living

lets face it everyone..... we've all done it!!!!

• best butt workout

kegs - - Low Carb Living

That is so funny! I can just imagine!!

• You'll just have to buy a years supply then Sherrie!!!! They're actually really easy to make, I just used swizzle sticks and stuck them in the chocolate moulds and let them set in there.

• Thanks Gizmo! I'm planning on just selling them at the markets atm. I'd have to sell them to shops for less than $2 and I don't think it would be worth it. Yeah, the mug idea is good, you can pick up some nice ones from the cheap shops. They might make a nice impulse buy and I'm having testers too. :p

• something? I'm about to embark on a new venture. After making beaded jewellery, wine markers, knitting and crocheting, I've discovered something new to make. I had a chocolate spoon from Gloria Jeans about 2 months ago and have been thinking about how good that idea is. Anyway, I've made some for the girls at work and they love them. So I thought, why stop there, today I made some out of the Daryl Lea choc and the Cadbury's Lite and am enjoying a cuppa right now with one. (also made some white c…

• Sugar-Free at the Good Food Show

kegs - - Low Carb Living

tsk tsk tsk, Moonstruck! I thought you would have learned by now!!!!!! As long as it was yummy! and yes, it is better than a mars bar, all you can hope is that it came straight out the other end without the fat staying!!!! Uh oh, it's heading to the toilet humour again.......;)

• LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

kegs - - Low Carb Living

and Sherrie, I thought this would be a thread on too much low carb chockie!!!!!

• Visible G-strings

kegs - - The Lounge

PP, is it just me or does her crack look crooked? (\\)

• Happy Birthday Jesper

kegs - - The Lounge

Happy Birthday Jesper, I hope you get everything you want!!!!:D

• Toilet Humour

kegs - - The Lounge

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I love that chimp one Sherrie, I saw it ages ago and forgot to keep it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

• Who Are You????

kegs - - The Lounge

My dogs are both crutch sniffers!!!!!!!

• Visible G-strings

kegs - - The Lounge

Hey, what a great idea!!!!!:D

• Visible G-strings

kegs - - The Lounge

LOL!!!!!!!! I didn't think you'd actually do it murraymj!!!!!! Very funny!!!!!! I'm thinking that maybe only Kylie Minogue and Gwen Stefani (from No Doubt) can pull it off.

• Who Are You????

kegs - - The Lounge

I agree 100%. Of course its you;) we have 2 large dogs and our kids climb all over them. We had a party last sat night and this 6 year old girl was sitting on the ground with one of our dogs just patting her. Well, you would have thought she was the queen, I was calling her to lock them up for the night and there was no way in hell she was moving anywhere. It was so funny!!!

• Who Are You????

kegs - - The Lounge

It's the teenage dog years that I dreaded!!!! Unfortunately the retrievers seem to go through it forever!!!!!! He may not be growling but maybe just looking for that next shoe or hole to dig in the garden!!!!! Yeah, you either are a dog or cat person, don't get me wrong, I love kittens but I love the fact that a dog will stand by you forever.......:) and love you unconditionally. Not play guerilla warfare with your ankle when you least expect it!!!

• Who Are You????

kegs - - The Lounge

Ahhhh yes, that's what they want you to think..... just get sucked in by that cute face and little puppy smell...:rolleyes:

• Who Are You????

kegs - - The Lounge

She's gorgeous!!!! I'm a sucker for animals (except cats!!!) They just seem to know that the cute face will usually work!!!

• Who Are You????

kegs - - The Lounge

I understand!!!! One of my dogs only pulled the washing off once........ after the wholloping he got, he's never done it since!!!!!!! <------------ that's the culprit!!!!:D

• Who Are You????

kegs - - The Lounge

Quote: “Originally posted by murraymj that my dog will eventually eat the entire fence that is keeping her in ” LOL!!!!:D Kegs

• Who Are You????

kegs - - The Lounge

Hahahaha a shorta$$ like me!!!! I'm 5ft 4in exactly too!:D