Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• hi kenya, welcome. once you know what items you are after, you could plan to stock up if you are travelling to the city for other things. just a thought. i love the snowy mountains! whereabouts are you?

• this looks fantastic, i am going to give it a try - thanks a lot sherrie!

• my shakes arrived yesterday - i had a chocolate one when i got home from work - not bad! but i'm totally bummed as the freebies weren't in the box! anyone else received them? i ordered the three kilos so i should have been eligible. guess i will email them...

• Re: Aspartame

heiding - - Health

omg, i have been using equal for ages on and off! i just pick a few up at our work cafe each time i get a coffee or something. will have to look for a substitute - but does anyone know of a nice sweetener that is also safe? oh crap i just realised i had a coke zero today too - bum i love coke zero

• hi gosford girl, i agree with bynes about the shakes - i was tossing up about the meals, but thought they were a bit too expensive, by the time i reconsidered (like a day) they had sold out. they are sold out of heaps of stuff, so i would just go ahead and get the shakes. i ordered some on the day they came out just in case (not your strawberry one, i only ordered the other three!). i'm also happy about the snack books, at work i mostly sneak to the fridge and have a couple of spoons of cottage …

• good one justin, your success has been amazing! congrats to everyone else who is losing, and 13 friends doing BT? that must be great to have such support! i seem to have put on weight this week. i weigh officially tomorrow, but as of today i am 700g up since my free day. i have been eating properly, although had a few atkins bars. had walks everyday, made it back to the gym last night. i have been eating eclipse cinnamon mints, probably three or four packs this week - does anyone think they woul…

• well done B2! what a great loss byrnes, i was the same and didn't weigh until i was over two weeks into the program, couldn't face it! so i'm guessing my start weight, although it could have been more, but it doesn't really matter chelles - i didn't know the swoosh fairy liked treats, what a great idea its my free day tomorrow too, so i'm doing the same as you !

• Re: Newbie

heiding - - Introduce Yourself

Hi B2 and welcome! Its nice you get to do this with your sister I will forever know you both as B1 and B2 now good luck - I'm on BT too and enjoying it so far

• hello Shasta! welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing how your low carb/paleo diet works

• hi Akasha, i am doing BT - I've seen people talk a little about bodysculpt on the bt forums, but don't really know what it is. Is it mostly about the bands?

• hi Chinook, i have yoghurt most mornings as my carb serve. you have to have it with a protein serve (women 100g, men 150g). means you have to forego bread and fruit though. good luck on bt!

• hello everyone, i had my second weighing today (didn't weigh for the first three weeks, now i'm up to five weeks). so last week said 74.9, this week 73.5 - but i got on the scales again it said 74.1 then 72 (!) then 73.8. i'm guessing my scales are buggered, but i will go with the first one, which is what i would normally do. my clothes are looser so i know i've lost weight, just frustrated i can't tell how much. i will have to get a new set of scales this weekend!

• I love winter! I don't find it very cold here at all anymore, but I spent three years in poland where I think cold was invented. I grew up in aranda - now live in the inner-south. spent ten years (over the space of thirteen years) o/s, but have never lived anywhere else in australia. loved the 'circley' description!

• Re: intro

Quote from Lucy70: “re zucchini chips....Yes Heiding, cleochatra who did the oopsie rolls on her blog and pizza from cauliflower. The pizza has the same basis of the zucchini "nachos chips" . the vegetable, shredded cheese and egg. I was pretty sure that her link was in the main recipe links page but it wasn't there when I was looking to post this link, however here it is for the the nacho chips; cleochatra.blogspot.com/2009/0…os-style-chips-makes.html Have read notes on other blog posts don't p…

• Re: intro

hello! your cooking sounds good - i'm intrigued by the zucchini chips (just noticed i have one zucchini in the fridge). shall have to check it out and more - i'm new, but still like to say hi and welcome

• Re: Hello from charliegirl

hi charlie girl - i'm new too - just wanted to say good on you for creating a healthier liver, and look forward to watching your progress

• Re: Aspiring...

hi aspiring - hope you enjoy your plan and your success-to-be

• haha at how embarrassment this is just the kind of thing i would do - thanks for the lesson !

• hi Maree and thanks! that's sort of what i thought, so i'm glad to have it confirmed! makes perfect sense to me, its great to continue always to have the 10,000 steps, its very achievable for most people and keeps us healthy. I will see if I can get more visits in to the gym as well, just because I enjoy it and would like to be more fitter as well as less fatter, lol!

• Re: ICanDoIt Says Hi

hello ! i am new too, although i started bt four weeks ago. i drink coffee every morning (including on the po/detox days) and its been fine. its one of the reasons i like bt - tea and coffee are okay! we have around the same amount of weight to lose, so i will be keeping an eye on your progress i did notice that a couple of weeks into it i had coffee at a friends and she put in one sugar (i forgot to get my equal out of my bag) and i couldn't drink it as it was sooo sweet! so you get used to the…