Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hi I gave up after putting 5 pound on in the first week, and re-joined Weight Watchers!....(I know it work for me, it just takes a bit longer) Thanks for all the help though everyone

• Brilliant Thanks

• Thanks :), I have not tried Atkins etc, I have done Weight Watchers in the past and lost 5 stone (but the price has gone up so much now its affordable for me), I decided to try this one as my friend had all the books etc and she has lost 3 stone and maintained this for over 5 years now. I'll give it another week and see what happens, but i may try to up the calories per day, as i really don't think that around 900 is a sensible amount ...I think the lowest i was ever on and still loosing was 120…

• Hi all Thanks for the replies. Its not TOM, and i'm pretty sure i have been drinking all my water (my drink bottle holds 750ml and have been having at least 3 at work then extra at home) I had the same each day of detox (boring I know!) Beakfast: 50g chicken and 50g smoked salmon Snack: 50g smoked salmon Lunch: 100g prawns with low carb chilli sauce (1.8g per 100ml and used a few drops no more than 10ml) Snack: small tin of flavoured Tuna (83g) Dinner: Bacon Omelette (made with two eggs and 20g …

• I have just finished the three day detox phase and did sneak on the scales (all excited) only to find i have gained 1.8kg! I have 100% stuck to the detox and drank at least 2 litres of water a day, and taken fibre supplement etc....completely gutted :(, especially as i usually loose about a 0.5kg per day when i start Weight Watchers after a break What did i do wrong?