Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• James low carb recipes.

James&Liz - - Low Carb Recipes

update The Naan bread was a wash out. It was more like a savoury scone. but on the search for a better naan bread I found Tapioca flour but I'm in sure about this flour quite high in carb's (1/4 cup is 26g) Sherrie do you think I could replace this flour with psyllium husk & flax flour say 50/50 or even Tapioca & psyllium Husk. what is your view on chick pea flour ??

• James low carb recipes.

James&Liz - - Low Carb Recipes

Ok I've written my recipe for chicken tikka masala but before I post the recipe I just like to know what you measurements you would like it in cups or grams because there are US CUPS AU CUPS Please tell me your grams and tsp are the same lol. Not to blow my own trumpet but this will change your chicken tikka night's I'm working on flat bread for this one but not found a decent recipe I can change to low carb that's any good but I'm doing this as I type also I'm working out the carb count for the…

• Sherrie I've never been so proud to be called a loser lol thank you

• Liz weight is now 122.8 marching on February: * Week * SW * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * Heckla * 58.5kg * * * * * Sunnymomma * 219.6lbs * 185 * 185.2 * 183.8 * 181.6 * Sylsdiet * * * * * * Anikal * 120.4kg * * * * * Daylilly * 83kg * * * * * Kerri * 86.3kg * * * * * James * 115kg * 109.7 * * 109 * 107 * Liz * 134.7kg * 127.0 * * * 122.8 * test * * * * *

• my weight lost for this week is 107 enjoying the on going weight loss and my new life pain in foot has subsided due to being a bit lighter might even lose the walking stick.

• well gone Retia looking good great loss

• LCHF 8 months

James&Liz - - Introduce Yourself

welcome Bryan It looks like your on the right path to the inner you coming in to the light. Malaysia lucky you I love that part off the world lot of fresh fish how do you cook the amazing Chinese/Malaysian dishes with out sugar I'm interested as I love Malaysian/Chinese meals

• sherrie my weight is now 109.00 not been under 109 for around three years so here goes the next 6 weeks of delight. why six weeks of delight well because I'm going the see some friends in Orlando for three weeks, booking flights next week February: * Week * SW * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * Heckla * 58.5kg * * * * * Sunnymomma * 219.6lbs * 185 * 185.2 * 183.8 * * Sylsdiet * * * * * * Anikal * 120.4kg * * * * * Daylilly * 83kg * * * * * Kerri * 86.3kg * * * * * James * 115kg * 109.7 * * 109 * * Liz * 134.7kg …

• Morning all Sherrie bone broth ?? anyway liz starting weight was 134.7 James feeling much better but feeling wiped out because I've only just started eating again two scrambled eggs for breakfast. salmon salad for dinner I think. the wife and son went out last night for a meal, me I stayed in bed but i'm now up and about. James

• Sorry for the delay in posting my weight on the weekly weigh in's I've not done this on purpose how ever I been poorly with a (man Flu) and the most horrible bowl movements that has knocked me for six spent three days in bed where the thought of cooking anything would make me feel even worse (& I thought I couldn't feel any worse) so I've not eaten for four days and my poor family has to live on what we have in the fridge good job there is no carbs in the house for them to pinch. anyway last wee…

• good loss I need to get new batteries for my scales so I will weigh tomorrow James&liz

• Hello Rhi welcome to a better way of living and eating your way to a better you X

• My weekly weigh in is 111.7kg James January: * Week * SW * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * Heckla * 58.5kg * 52.6 * * * * Sunnymomma * 219.6lbs * 191.4 * 190.6 * 189.4 * * Sylsdiet * * * * * * Anikal * 120.4kg * 120.4 * 120.1 * * * Daylilly * 83kg * 79.3 * 78.8 * * * Kerri * 86.3kg * 83.0 * * * * James * 115kg * * 115.0 * 111.7 * * * * * * * * test * * * * *

• it's not 7lb but drum roll please 12lb well done Liz James

• my wife has lost 7lb and I weight tomorrow morning. Sherrie how do I add two weight lost bars to my profile??

• sleep or lack of it

James&Liz - - Health

yes since ketosis. Not stopped the wife from snoring her head off Ps only had two cups of coffee today as well how long will this last

• sleep or lack of it

James&Liz - - Health

I'm having trouble sleeping this is my second night it's 4.10am cleaned the floors and all the washing is done also I can't find any more pots to wash. sat here watching a crappy film and only 2 more 2hrs left until I have to go to work. does every one go through this. James

• I don't want this

James&Liz - - Ketosis and Ketosticks

Thank you so much for the advice and help bill you sound like a nice kind large man just like me James

• my new book came today by Tom Kerridge a two star Michelin chief (down to earth guy) I have two off his cook books and they are amazing so I thought I would buy his new cook book and that can be found at amazon here I no way work for him or amazon it just amazing what he's done I three year 11st lost he was 30st but never weighed him self I shall over the weeks, months be posting some of his recipes on this web site James

• just testing the water make a nice spring onion and mushroom omelette for breakfast and dinner so I thought I would add a photo. oooooooooooby the way my wife has lost 4g's in four days well done liz I've only just gone on the scales (last one to the party busy cooking meals, shopping for food and a 2 hour each way school run) doesn't leave a lot of time in the day also cooking two to three different meals at breakfast and evening meal plus my wife's lunch and snack's. I had to tell her off on d…