Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• So disappointed

Nakkas - - Low Carb Beginners

Thank you so much ladies:) Hey I just wanted you to know that I baked the low carb buns yesterday and they are amazing!!!!

• So disappointed

Nakkas - - Low Carb Beginners

I waited and waited to receive my copy of the art and science of low carb living and I'm finding it very technical. Can someone tell me if Atkins is easier to understand and follow? If so which book do I buy?

• Thanks Sherrie I'm so excited about exploring this page. One day down of total over indulgence and I'm ready to get back into it. Merry Christmas

• Hi all I have just found this forum which is amazing as I have been gorging myself senseless on all things LCHF for weeks now and can't believe I missed this place. Man I have multiple questions that I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on. Firstly it has taken me a week of ridiculously low carbing to get levels of 0.7 to 0.8 on my keytone monitor. Sadly I am about to break it (after all that hard work) to go crazy on xmas and boxing day. After that time I plan to get super serious and at…