Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• teehee :p Not to worry Jimmy, it made perfect sense to me! Good luck with your BT journey!

• Re: Just Dance thread

piscesangel - - Fitness and Exercise

Hey Nat, That's so cool! I thought you'd need the floor pad thingy or something. Hmmm I may just have to go hunting on ebay or check out some sales when I get a bit of cash flow happening. I am so gonna look like a tool! :p

• Re: Just Dance thread

piscesangel - - Fitness and Exercise

What do you need apart from the game to play this? I have a Wii (of course!) and motion plus, don't have Wii Fit or the balance board... do you need that? Sounds like a fun way to work out! (Cerise, you will NEVER catch me letting A film it and put it on the web as a demo heheheh:eek:)

• Hi everyone, I'm all set to cook up a storm tonight, had planned to make cheesecake squares HOWEVER I was in a rush and bypassed, you guessed it, the CREAM CHEESE I have other stuff, like ricotta, diet jelly, cream, sour cream, gelatin... any ideas as to how I could sort of replicate a cheese cakey style dish without the cream cheese?? I would be eternally grateful for any suggestions! Cheers suze (the scatterbrained one)

• Re: diet drinks

piscesangel - - Low Carb Beginners

Well done!! I have just finished my first week of Induction, feeling pretty good myself Keep it up!

• Re: Sugar free Red Bull

piscesangel - - Supplements

Quote from KnowYour: “I have tried all sorts of different ways to get the most out of my day and the thing that I have found to be the most effective (and the most healthy too) is Berocca. Vitamin B is essential for optimal concentration, physical and mental performance, energy and muscle repair. Ever since switching to a daily Berocca in the morning I have noticed less fatigue, a maintained motivation and energy throughout the day. As a result I find myself limiting my coffee intake to a Sunday…

• Re: diet drinks

piscesangel - - Low Carb Beginners

I've never had any kind of "bad reaction" or addiction type thing with aspartame so hard to say. I can't see that a can or so is going to hurt you! Other than that, I try to avoid Aspartame and use other forms of sweetener like saccharin or sucralose.

• Quote from Tweety: “Lost 20kgs....if anyone finds it, please feel free to keep it....I'm not planning on taking it back:D:D:D I'm so happy. 20kgs was a figure in my head I just wanted to get over. I have 2 more lots of 20kgs to go. I have given myself till Christmas next year...when I turn 40 Bring it on” Big congrats Tweety! Awesome achievement, keep it up! Now you know you have the tools to do it!

• Hi JeshBT, I know it's been awhile since you posted this, I just came across it so hopefully you've got it sorted by now! If not, generally it is quite easy to make freezer meals, just try to stick to the overall theme of protein and fibrous carbs (ie not the starchy ones). However, you are allowed to have peas, beans, carrots up to 2 - 3 times per week so would be okay to use some. I just base my meals on the protein, add unlimited allowed vegies, and go nuts on the spices etc. You can use jars…

• Well done Jajaam on attaining your first mini goal!! Great loss Please keep on posting about your progress, it's great to hear! cheers suze

• Very true - it does take preparation / pre-planning but then is easy! I even shelled and ate a boiled egg in the car today!! Note to self: next time, peel the egg BEFORE you go out with it! But was still eggy-licious hehehe:p Also a yummy and cheap alternate to deli meats I like is corned beef. Seems to be on special right now and so easy to make, and then you have a lot of meat ready to be sliced and munched! Speaking of corned beef...snack time! cheers suze

• Quote from bronnie: “Having just joined this forum (and loving a challenge :D) I would love to be in the next challenge..... anyone else in with me??” What kind of challenge Bronnie?! Don't think I've seen anything about them (also being super new to the forum)...off to look now!

• Quote from charliekat: “Hi all, just have to share a personal triumph. I tried on my Jeanswest jeans this morning, a pair that I have had sitting in the back of the cupboard since before my first baby. THEY FIT!!!!! I was so excited. I haven't been able to fit into these jeans for over 6 years...yes 6 YEARS. This is the motivation I need to keep going and keep going I will. Yay for me! Cheers :D:D:D” Awesome work CharlieKat!! I have the same thing - some gorgeous jeans from long, long ago that I…

• Re: Hello everyone

piscesangel - - Introduce Yourself

Quote from Helen_2010: “I am on the 4th day of my journey to better health after accepting two horrid little truths about myself, the first is that the bottle of wine I thought was a few drinks each evening is actually 8 standard size drinks (yep, checked it twice), and the second nasty little truth is that I am not longer over weight, I am in fact..... obese. I have been overweight most of my adult life, sometimes a kilo or two, mostly ten or so, but never before in the "O" range. I have checke…

• Re: Greetings!

Thanks girls! Yeah Bron I hear you on the "I'll write my diary but like, who's gonna read it anywayz?" heheheh! Well I'm gonna do it too. Right now! Cheers suze

• Good on you! I hope to have similar results myself! Tonight may not help, I decided that I really needed a wine (or two, or three) and so most likely that will affect my progress. Damn it! I need to get me some stronger willpower Grr. Good luck though, look forward to seeing more good results from you soon! cheers suze

• I'm sure I have about 100 more posts to go I don't think I'll ever get to that!! Argh...will make doing a diary a bit more time consuming perhaps?! Oh well. Suck it up princess, as they say!!

• Greetings!

Hi all! I am also new, and have just completed Day 2 of the Bodytrim carb detox. I'm happy that this seems to be a really friendly, helpful and motivating forum - I'm sure it's going to make my weight loss journey less painful!! In the past ten years I have wanted to lose 10 kgs here and there, and have been successful previously in Atkins, Tony Ferguson and Weight Watchers - all to varying degrees! Well, now, for many reasons and some obvious, some mysterious, I am at my heaviest ever and need …

• Re: Hi everyone!

Quote from bronnie: “Hi everyone Just wanted to say hello! Have been looking at this forum for the past few days and love it!! Think there is such a wealth of information and everyone also seems to be lovely and friendly. I'm looking to lose about 10-15kilos and going to go down the Atkins route. There are so many great recipe ideas and so I'm looking forward to giving it all a crack! I'm going to start a diary so that I am accountable for it and hopefully it doesn't take too long to shift this …

• Quote from Buttercup: “Hi all, Managed to complete 3 day detox and lucky me didnt have headaches and was surprised I was not hungry.:) I must admit i have found fitting the meals in difficult. I do like my lie in on my days off , but then I cant manage to eat 3 hourly I have to reduce to 2-2.5 hrs. Do you think this will be a problem??:confused: Although I decided not to weigh myself after the detox, I thought why not-and was pleased to see I had lost 4lbs:D I just wish It was not Easter with al…