Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• recipes

bronniep - - Low Carb Beginners

Oh Sherrie, that's wonderful!! Thank you so very much It took me a while to even realise this was an Australian site LOL !! I'm getting old and flaky. These will be a wonderful help. She's in hospital at the moment with a broken leg but as soon as she's out (hopefully week after next) I am keen to get her started on this. Gives me a week to get around it all in my head Cheers Bronnie P

• thank you Sherrie. not yet familiar with navigating the site but I'll find it Kind regards

• Hi, I'm from Australia - Bribie Island Qld to be exact. My younger sister has Angelman's Syndrome and I am researching dietary measures to help her with her weight loss needs and her poorly controlled epilepsy. There are a lot of journal articles and a load of medical evidence around now that support this form of adjunct therapy. I have joined this forum to see if I can find info re access to menus or recipes that I may be able to collect for use. As I get older I also have put on an extra 10kg …