Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• The Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workouts are effective and only last 20 mins I've had some good results - this was just shy of 30 days 1BEB67B2-50E6-4A9D-9429-80673D4CAA31_zpsiwehppo0.jpg

• Received this email after buying the noodles/rice & thought I would share it -------------------------------------------------------- Hi Cerise, You will be getting your noodles very soon and I wanted to give you basic instructions on how to prepare the noodles. 1. Open the bag into a strainer or colander. 2. Rinse actively 3-5 minutes and boil lightly for 1 minute. 3. Hand dry the noodles with a paper towel or regular bath towel until dry. 4. Add to finished sauce or dish and that is it!! Any r…

• Re: Confuzzled

Cerise - - Low Carb Beginners

When I switched from low fat to high fat back in Feb, I started losing straight away - within days. I was soooo full from the fat but not anymore, must be used to it now. Still can't eat as much fat/protein as I can carbs

• I was born in '85 and I can relate to a few of those things!

• Re: Meat Fast - Break a Plateau

Cerise - - Low Carb Living

I'm going to try 3 or 4 days of this starting tomorrow.

• Re: A quick update

Maybe enter all your foods into calorieking.com.au, see what ratios of fat/protein/carbs you're taking in?

Why are you trying to keep your fats down?

Maybe the pizza and beers are keeping you out of ketosis? Maybe you're eating few enough carbs to lose weight but not few enough to be in ketosis. Can you post a typical days menu

• From logging my foods on calorieking- I seem to eat around 70% fat, 25% protein and 5% carbs. I'm happy with this - lose weight easily, feel full and energetic. Can't say anything about my skin as I'm on Diane35 to control it. If I stop Diane, I break out in acne all along my jawline and forehead My nails do seem to break easier though whereas I thought they would become stronger with all the extra protein

• That looks so good! I'm sooooo making that tomorrow! No 85% Lindt chocolate so might make a vanilla buttercream topping instead

• Quote from Annie_: “ Do you think "well I've already done the damage, may as well eat carbs for the rest of the day"? ” Unfortunately, that is my way of thinking. Oops, made a boo-boo, might as well continue on the party! It seems to happen more frequently when I'm almost at goal.

• Quote from groovy_gecko: “I have lived here for more than 12 years and believe it or not I have not yet gone out to see the islands or the reef! ” :eek::eek: I found Airlie Beach soooo humid - I don't do well in humidity and neither does my hair! but it's such a beautiful part of the world and when relatives come to visit that is no. 1 on the list of places to see. Hate it when people come to Australia and only visit Sydney or Melbourne. Hey just enjoy your weightloss journey, no rush!

• First time we came to Australia we went out on a reef trip with Fantasea and I went diving for the first time ever, it was one of the most memorable days of my life! And this time round we done Whitehaven bay - bliss! And worked on Dunk for 4 months though I'm not sure if that's classed as the Whitsundays. We certainly found all sorts of weird and tropical lifeforms when we fished on our days off. Oops going a bit off topic 31.2kg is amazing Do you have a timeframe for losing the rest? Any speci…

• Hello and welcome! Ooh you're in the Whitsundays - I'm jealous! Can't really tell much about you from your post -are you male/female/old/young etc? Sorry I'm just nosy

• It's beautiful. I'm making it for dinner tonight

• Re: Just Dance thread

Cerise - - Fitness and Exercise

Hey Tweety - how's it going, are you finding it any easier? Here is the trailer for the new game, once you've finished watching that, on the right hand side, slightly down, there are more more 30 second clips of the new songs/dances in the 'gt playlist' gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-just-dance-2/101487 It has duet mode and a 'just sweat' mode The songs look ok, but I don't think as good as the first batch, there are 40 new ones Another fun trailer joystiq.com/2010/06/20/just-da…sts-a-move-on-oc…

• Re: Low Carb Tiramasu

Cerise - - Desserts and Sweets

Thanks. I like the look of Zedgirls recipe - yum! Need to use this marscapone quickly - it cost enough!

• Low Carb Tiramasu

Cerise - - Desserts and Sweets

Came across this recipe online and would have attempted it except the IGA is out of almond meal, but I will try it soon and post the photos. Tiramisu Makes 10 servings. "Ladyfingers": unsalted butter 4 oz. ground almonds 1 tsp. baking powder 1/4 tsp. salt 6 large eggs 1/2 cup Splenda 1 tsp. vanilla extract Grease a 15x10x1-inch pan with butter. Line with parchment paper and grease with butter again. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C). Combine the almonds, baking powder and salt. Separate the …

• that looks amazing!

• So easy it seems silly to even put it in the recipe section, but ridiculously easy and tasty. I discovered this when I ran out of eggs one morning Just chop up any veggies you have, but I normally use green capsicum, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, cabbage, spring onion. I use either bacon or chorizo depending what I have in the fridge but I find the chorizo is tastier. Makes a super-quick breakfast, lunch or dinner Step-by-step Chop up all your ingredients 002-21.jpg Fry off mushrooms and chorizo i…