Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Breakfast on the run

3eef - - Breakfast

that sounds awesome thank you im going to try that

• Mood on a Low Carb Diet

3eef - - Low Carb Beginners

Does anyone else experience mood difference on a low carb diet? I feel I am more focused and clear, but then also more short tempered. I also tend not to sleep as well. Keen to understand if others find this?

• Breakfast on the run

3eef - - Breakfast

Does anyone have any ideas for a quick LC breakfast on the run... I've started a new job recently and just don't have time for my eggwhite omelette anymore. Any ideas? Ideally something I can eat in the car on the way in!

• I've been following low carb for years. As a cook I've been very inventive to make low carb meals. Making "spaghetti" out of Zucchini and Rice out of Cauliflower. When searching the web this week I found a site called Carb Freedom in Australia carbfreedom.com and I saw that they had Low Carb Pasta. I ordered the low carb pasta this week and made a spaghetti bolognaise. It was JUST like eating real pasta!unreal! It wasn't cheap at $8.99, but they sent a few freebies in the box and I've ordered so…