Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• I sleep with Keana sometimes. I always put her to bed by herself but if she is waking constantly during the night then I find it easier to bring her in with me. She then sleeps like a baby and doesnt stir again till I do. Sometimes I think I do it for my own benefit (she gives the best cuddles!) though as just to lazy and tired to keep getting up to her. When I was in my old house I slep twith her from about 3 weeks old till 3 months as we were sharing a room and my room had flooded and the land…

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

maybe Matty can have the ones you dont need then. Anything to keep him in the race. Off to pack for Darwin now. Hope everyone has a good weekend and I will be back thursday. right...suitcase. check. bathers...check morals..check

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

are you ok sam? you sounded a little sick. Would you like me to bless you with my moral stick?

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

No Way! Just because I was entertaining does not mean my morals were on holiday...therefore as yet there are no winners. AND if you are a goody two shoes then I am definately pure as the freshest rainbow;)

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

sorry matty you lost me... I dont actually know what the sill-a-bull word means... I am assuming you made it up well if its just a question of morals then staying home working on a uni assignment should make it a lot easier for you then entertaining visitors and going to Darwin for some 3 s's.:D

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Send it to Matty first...he sounds like he cold do with all the help he can get *sly cheeky grin with raised eyebrows* How are we going to judge the winner and maybe the competition could start after Darwin:D

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Of course not Matty (then again I am going to Darwin tomorrow for 5 days! ;))...it was to send them to you so that you would be in with the slightest chance

• The brain is amazing!

Jus - - The Lounge

Wow I knew our brains were clever but that spun me out. My eyes felt a little crosseyed though..

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Excellent I love a bit of competition and for the past say 30 years there hasnt been any. Let me get out my morality study notes

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Quote: “you and jus are vying for the i-am-such-a-good-angel-now-where's-my-halo-slipped-too? medal aren't you.” Sorry Sam I actually already have held for the past oh lets see...my entire life... the ' i - am- such- a - good- little- angel - now- let -me -POLISH -my -halo ' medal. Not being conceited at all but I also expect to win it this year.

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Gosh...I dont know where my reputation was soiled or how it could so easily be misconstrued. However since everyone is putting up photo's here is a baby one of me.

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Yes for one night of my life I was struck by the devil and made to do evil things....However, due to the consequences I quickly learnt and have been VERY good ever since. *edit* mum you dont need to go any further here. Just agree.

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

I was just a bit of a naughty girl one night:o Lucky I changed and grew up

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Ha Ha we are both on the girl guides ousted list...actually mine was brownies...didnt quite make it to guides:rolleyes:

• butter vs margarine

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Why am I always the little one! I WANT TO BE MARCIA!

• Shopping lists

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Yep hence my drooling avator! I usually buy vege wise; broccoli zucchini cabbage red and green peppers eggplant turnip cauliflower fresh chives, basil and coriander (cause I love them but havent mastered the art of actually growing them yet!) chilli mushrooms salad stuff I get tomato (obviously) lettuce continental or lebanese cucumber Lots of different cheeses and lots of different meat. and that is about it off the top of my head. oh and cream and strawberries.

• Toilet Humour

Jus - - The Lounge

thought this may be fitting with all the talk of monkeys of late

• Article is Sundays paper

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Ha Ha it worked.

Jus - - Low Carb Living

I am trying it now!

Jus - - Low Carb Living

Hi Goingto do it If you go to the 'Real Research' and links to interesting articles..the couple of last threads are also talking about this article. I would post the link but have no idea how to do it:( Sorry. If you cant find it let me know. Welcome to the forum by the way and congrat's on your weight loss already. You are doing great. Jus