Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Lol. Thanks for that, bit late now. I didn't want to give anyone my email address. My stupid phone asked for it and then it was posted.

• *email removed* Thanks Akasha. I'm just getting me head around the protein powders, so I think I messed up the quantities! Very buttery, but nice flavour!

• Quote from Akasha: “PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BAR Recipe by: Chris Lynton Serving Size: 4 Preparation Time: 20mins Ingredients: 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter 2 tbsp Butter 1 tsp Splenda 1 scoop Vanilla Sundae TRIM shake or Vanilla Whey Isolate substitute 1. Melt peanut butter and butter in microwave for 30 seconds. 2. Mix in the sweetener thoroughly, then add the protein powder. 3. Stir until it forms a solid lump. Roll up in ball and knead a bit, then separate into even portions. (I use small cupcak…

• Some of these bars look amazing! However I'm doing bodytrim does anyone know the nutritional info on these? I think for BT you need to have more than 30g protein and less than 10g carbs and fat / 100g. If anyone could help that would be awesome. Thanks! Rach

• Thank you Melly and knickers! Much appreciated. Unfortunately I don't actually have the books, I decided I didn't need to waste the money after reading all on here and other forums. Will keep you updated! x

• Hi everyone. I must say this forum is very inspirational. I'm a newbie and have started body trim a couple of times only to fall victim to the idea that 'oh well, I was bad yesterday so I may as well be bad today and the new diet will start on monday' lolz. So I'm starting it again tomorrow. I would love to start with a 5kg loss- I'm 62kg now, 57 sounds good. Im wondering if anyone has any info on nutritional information per 100g? I think you're not supposed to have anything with more sugar than…