Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• name-------start date ----start weight---current weight--lost--last updated Puamonxi-----21st March----94.1kg--------89.7kg---------4.4kg PUMEY-------19th march----86 kgs---------84kgs---------2kgs Dubetu--------19 March -----114kg ---------111kg --------3kg Lisamacdaddy--15 march-----95.7kg---------91.7kg--------4 kg Suzie----------13 March------79kgs---------60.9kgs------18.1kgs--17/08/11 Lollyponpon----21st March----88.9kgs--------79.5kg--------9.4kg---28/07/11 Rangitamoe----21st March----101…

• hey guys, Just a quick update...i'm down to 79.5 as of today, pretty stoked to be under 80! Only 4kgs to go to be back in the "healthy" weight range-- which was the reason i started this new WOL... so far i have now lost 17.6kgs since first attempting to lose weight last feb... succeeded for a few months, stacked it back on, so started again this march! At my heaviest i was 97.1ks... cannot believe I let myself get so unhealthy...appalling~! I blamed my busy work schedule juggling 2-3 jobs on to…

• thanks for the encouragement guys!! I weighed myself this morning (i'm an everyday weigh-er and then take my stats on morning of free day) and i was 80.9.... only 200gms off that elusive 80.7 which was the lowest i have EVER been since i can remember as an "adult"... before that i was like 68-72 in yr10-11... and then NO IDEA!! anyway best of luck lads and ladies...let's keep it up! And i love the "won't power" idea!! it has taken me AGES to figure it out, but WHY should i eat carb/sugar loaded …

• Just thought i'd pop past to make sure you know i haven't forgotten about being included in this amazing weight loss transformation!! I haven't changed my weight (i'm still at 81.5 on the way back down) but want to keep it there because that's the lowest i have gotten too and am aiming at being back there by the end of the month!!! I'm no longer strictly adhering to BT, but the weight loss is still happening at the same rate 4-500gm a week... clearly my body is not a "fat burning machine" cuz th…

• name--------start date -----start weight------current weight----lost----------last updated Puamonxi------21st March-------94.1kg--------89.7kg-----------4.4kg PUMEY--------19th march--------86 kgs-------84kgs------------2kgs Dubetu--------19 March ---------114kg ------111kg ------------3kg Lisamacdaddy---15 march-------95.7kg-------91.7------------4 kg Suzie----------13 March--------79kgs------64.5kgs-------14.5kgs---22/05/2011 Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------81.6-------7.3kg----…

• CONGRATULATIONS SUZIE~~ I just really want to commend your efforts because i feel like i have been on BT for 3months, and i've only lost 7-8kgs total~~ it's killing me! I too am aiming for 67 to 65 range, but weeks like this, i think i am truly happier not caring what i weigh at all!! Such effort!!

• Suzie you are going GREAT GUNS!!! I'm currently 80.7kgs and have this dream of getting to 65, but th elonger it is taking to even get to the 70's the more i am thinking of reducing to 65! i think you needn't be so hard on yourself for one maccas meal--cuz it's clearly working for you on all accounts! Keep it up!! Lolly xx

• hey all, still on my downward spiral somehow--although stress is eating away at my motivation!! it's the beginning of the report writing time for teachers and as this is my first year of full time teaching/reporting so i'm quietly shatting myself LOL here's the details name--------start date -----start weight------current weight----lost----------last updated Puamonxi------21st March-------94.1kg--------89.7kg-----------4.4kg PUMEY--------19th march--------86 kgs-------84kgs------------2kgs Dubet…

• name--------start date -----start weight------current weight----lost Puamonxi------21st March-------94.1kg--------89.7kg-----------4.4kg PUMEY--------19th march--------86 kgs-------84kgs------------2kgs Dubetu--------19 March ---------114kg ------111kg ------------3kg Lisamacdaddy---15 march-------95.7kg-------91.7------------4 kg Suzie----------25 February--------79kgs------68.8kgs-------10.2kgs Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------81.7-------7.2kg Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.…

• Quote from TLP: “Unfortunately Up & Go's are a huge no-no! Way too many carbs. You would be much better off having a protein shake. The recipes on the BT website contain some nice protein shakes like "Blueberry Dream". It's my favourite. Recipe is as follows: Blueberry Dream Prep time: 2 minutes Cook time: 2 minutes Serves: 1 INGREDIENTS 2 scoops BTp vanilla (or any other protein powder) 1/2 cup heavy cream (as cold as possible) 3/4 cup cold water Diet Creaming Soda 3/4 cup pinch of sweetener 1 …

• hey alannah i know exactly how you feel!! My p.o days are HORRIBLE-- i feel like i am in a carbohydrate coma--which indicates to me i made very poor choices on the free day... i feel lethargic and flat all day and i really have to force myself to exercise, eat my snacks and drink my water--the whole process is a real effort!! How have you gone with the camping planning? I too am going away over easter and not to sure how i'm going to approach it other than a lot of eggs on the bbq and tinned tun…

• Re: Hello

lollyponpon - - Introduce Yourself

hey rainbow!! best of luck on ur weightloss journey! when i used to work at a restaurant that made us use pseudonyms mine was rainbow brite, so nice choice on the name! LOL!! Lolly x

• Hey Alannah,, Sorry to hear about the funerals, and great job avoiding turning to our comfort foods!!! I'm on my P.O day today and like you, it's a bit of a struggle when it's P.O but i'm just trying to mix up my snacks (easy whilst im on holidays!!) so had an egg for breakkie, and a chicken breast for snack. Lunch might be tuna at the rate i'm not achieveing anything today LOL best of luck and welcome back!' Lolly

• Hi Juster!!! Welcome!! Is that your dog in the picture--it's adorable!!!!! Anyway, a good suggestion as above is to read the forums and try out the diet to see if it's the lifestyle for you! I had the kit given to me from my future mother-in-law who has done it and lost A LOT of weight, and still does it and no longer refers to it!! And besides, you can always ask questions because everyone is SOOO helpful on this site-i'm yet to meet anyone less than positively amazing!! Best of luck!! Lolly

• funny this post is up, i found these online last week and have since been looking them out--and having zero success... the idea of them smelling fishy throws me off wanting to make spaghetti with them LOL anyway, did anyone have success in finding them in melb?? I used to live in Japan, but am yet to find a decent japanese grocer, i can get most things i like at the generic asian grocers, but not these!! so melb miracle noodle eaters--advice?? I'm thinking i'm just going to have to send my host …

• SORRY!! seems it did work!! Ok i'm off this fat trap for the day!!

• and after all that it hasn't worked...it worked in the preview..hrmmm

• welcome onajourney!! U will definitely find lots of info and support here!! Thought I'd swing by because I got my new ticker up and running (my last one was WRONG--had some freaky hot air balloon/ alien head INSTEAD of the music note it was meant to be! So, i like this site better for my ticker as I get to input a little mantra and my total loss, start date and everything!! Anyway, it was from a site called lilyslim if anyone else wants to get one! Lost another 100gms from friday (i was first pl…

• Hey All!! Don't want to get too excited, because today isn't my usual weigh in day, but i was anticipating today as being my free day so i did my weigh in this morning and i was 83.4kg! I was very pleased to see this, but, after today, which was a relatively normal day after all, only eating a caesar salad and having a latte when meeting friends, i have gone up exactly the same amount i had lost for the week--and i know thats normal after not eating to plan, but i don't feel like i had my "free …

• thanks TLP, but i know they are extras...i'm saying after i eat my protein snack, i could eat a little lolly but thank you anyway for clarifying for me, cuz it would suck if somebody else misinterpreted the info!! deena u always mkae me laugh, and last night i actually found myself saying- how many carbs are in toothpaste LOL classic i love how aware i now am-it makes this lifestyle so much easier!!