Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Low carb snacks

Cjk92 - - Snacks Galore

I'm planning on making my partner low carb muffins cookies and protein bars today for him to take to work. He won't eat most of the snacks I eat like olives and cheese but is it ok for him to eat those things on a daily basis?

• Do you think these will freeze well?

• Making 1 dish stretch

Cjk92 - - Low Carb Recipes

Has anyone got any hints or recipes for making meals stretch further? Like slow cooking a big roast and using it in a few different dishes. I just can't think of recipes to use the leftover meat in! I live in a small mining town, we have Coles but nearly everything else is over priced and no local farmers markets for veggies or eggs so any money saving tips would be awesome!

• Awesome thanks for the replys guys. I'm just gana start and see how I go. I've got about 8 to 10kgs to lose so hopefully this diet will help

• So you can not eat enough fat? Can anyone tell me what they would eat in an average day?

• Hi this is my first post and I haven't yet started the lchf diet, but I was just wondering how do you know how much fat to eat in each meal? Is a knob of butter enough or is there a specific amount? I'm so scared of eating all this fat and gaining weight. I haven't quite wrapped my head around eating butter and cream and losing weight yet, but everything I read about it makes sense to me. Has any one experienced any weight gain at all? Thanks for any help