Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Thanks so much Kandy, your reply really helps alot! Yes I think I will have a PO day on Sunday...should balance the alcohol & food I intend to consume tonight! Thanx again

• Hi Guys, I'm new to Body Trim, I have just completed my 3 day detox...wasn't as hard as I thought! And finally had a piece of toast with 100g of lite ham for brekkie. Just a few questions, although I've been scouring this site for a few days now and should have it all down pat...but Can I have low fat cottage cheese or ricotta with (or without) suger free maple syrup as a protein snack? I am assuming my free day is on Sunday? BUT, I am going to a ball on Saturday night so thought I would have a …

• Hi all, I have been reading about these low carb cheesecakes and I tried to find the recipe through this link, but didn't actually find one with quantities I found out that you can either use low fat cream cheese or low fat ricotta, light jelly, boiling water...or there are others with protein powder or cocoa. So, if anyone can help me with an easy cheesecake recipe...maybe the one with the light jelly, it would be much appreciated. And I need exact quantities too...not too much of a whizz in th…

• Re: Low Carb Take Away

Stina - - Low Carb Living

Hi guys, Just following this thread and was wondering...with the kebab in a plate (without the bread), can you eat all of it? It seems like a lot to eat and still stay under carbs/cals etc. Thanks heaps

• Hi Guys, I'm new to Body Trim, I am on day two of the PO detox and am doing really well...full all day, although I did salivate over a packet of buscuits at the supermarket earlier Just a few questions, although I've been scouring this site for a few days now and should have it all down pat...but Can I have low fat cottage cheese or ricotta with (or without) suger free maple syrup in the PO detox stage? I am assuming my free day is on Sunday? BUT, I am going to a ball on Saturday night so though…