Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

JanAnV - - Introduce Yourself

Thanks Sherrie, I shall take a look at the recipes. Thankyou.

Thankyou Big Bill, I have been making these pancakes and the first couple of times i thought they tasted wonderful. I think because they were new to me and now when I make them I tell myself, these taste like omlette. I do have the sugar free maple syrup too. Thankyou all the same. I am waiting for my keto friendly recipes of bread book to arrive in the post. Hoping I can make a bread i can slice up and freeze and have toast for breaky again. I will look at that recipe section. Thank you.

Hello everyone. I live in Australia and am retired. I am new to this site and a newbie to the Keto as well. I have been on it for 3 weeks and have lost 3 kilos. I only want to lose another 5 to feel good about myself again but am thinking that when I reach my goal i would like to stay on Keto as i feel it is so healthy and i certainly feel so much better about myself. It has made me more aware of where the calories/carbs have been coming from in my previous diet. Having said that I am finding th…