Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Must've been hard being away Irma. I'm about to go overseas for a week so hoping I can find suitable food. I'll hopefully be allowed to enter fiji with a stack of cheese muffins! Good idea sandra about the kebabs!

• Huge thanks to you Sherrie for all your wonderful advice!!

• hi sherrie is our start weight meant to be when we a) first started LCHF b) first started weekly weigh in sorry if it's a dumb q...

• Morning Everyone Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...<75.4>...................71.1..................72.3................70.8................................................ jmama ...<93.1>...................90.1..................87.3.................86.4........................................... Kathy .....<here>...................98.2...............................................................…

• Morning Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...............................71.1..................72.3................................................................ jmama ...............................90.1..................87.3............................................................... Kathy .................................98.2....................................................................…

• Least you guys didn't gain like me!!! I wish I could blame the blue moon, but I fear it was the glass of bubbly - so wasn't worth it, oh well live and learn!!

• Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra ...............................71.1.................................................................................. jmama ...............................90.1.................................................................................... Kathy ......................................................................................................................…

• thanks sherrie for that explanation. It's really helpful, explains a lot. I'll tell my friend, as she's a newbie like myself

• Oh ok, thanks for that! fyi - that friend who is doing the Banting, was the friend I was going to give the chocolate biscuits to... lol - I will find someone else!

• Just wondering if anyone has an answer to this? I saw my friend in the weekend and she has started the Banting WOE, though we couldn't really figure out if there were any differences? If anyone could shed some light, it would be greatly appreciated

• od Morning Everyone:-) Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...................5. Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1..................72.9..............71.2. jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9..................90.1..............89.3 Kathy ............................100.9..................99.7................ 98.9...................97.9 …

• Low Carb Price Specials

jmama - - Low Carb Living

Thanks for the tips on how to eat chocolate Big Bill I'm the same, I'm hoping I won't actually eat it on a regular basis, but there 'just in case'! Because of the carb and sugar count on the 90% I'm going to force myself to like it!

I went to Woollies this morning (closest shop to work) and bought Lindt 90% $6 for 2 bars... I haven't tasted it yet... might be good since I've left my boiled eggs at home...might make a trip home to get them though!

Is that a block of 85% cocoa chocolate?

• they look scrumptious!!! Thanks

• These look great! I don't suppose there's a version where you don't have to separate eggs?

• It certainly is an intriguing name!

• July 2015 Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...... Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1..................72.9....... jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9.........................90.1 Kathy .99.7......................100.9..................99.7................ 98.9........................ Baroness ..........................................…

• July 2015 Week.................................1............ ........2....................3.................... 4...... Sandra 75.4..............................................75.4.................73.1......................... jmama 90.6..............................................90.6.................89.9......................... Kathy .99.7...............................................99.7............................................... Baroness ..............................................…

• Hi healthy peeps!

jmama - - Introduce Yourself

Omg it tastes horrible lol def need the sweetener...stevia seems like the best unless u have a better recommendation? Wow I'll go to woollies! Thanks!