Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: *Waves* Hi everyone!

BloatedBelly - - The Lounge

LMAO!!! Oh dear, I'd forgotten all about that! Wow, you've been busy catching up with everyone around the country Luv2B - so when are you coming to VIC?!? I was around when you had Maya, Sherrie How is she? Congrats to the new mummies and grand-mummies too

• I know! Different rules for country folk or some such bullshit

• Re: Chat Room Maybe?

BloatedBelly - - Geek Forum

It's very safe Sherrie. The only people that can see the chat are the ones browsing the same website with the gabbly chat up and you can see exactly who's in the room when you're using it. The base website is gabbly.com, I had a quick read through their FAQ and they don't use a proxy so no chat is recorded anywhere.

Ya crazy woman! If I remember correctly, you went WELL below your initial goal weight and, seriously, if you're maintainting a 25kg loss, that's awesome!

• :confused:Two high school boys from down this way got caught with guns and ammo at school camp and got off with a slap on the wrist because they "only bought them to shoot rabbits" but it's not ok to bring a water bottle to school? Hmmmm

• Re: Chat Room Maybe?

BloatedBelly - - Geek Forum

Oooh oooh - you guys don't know about gabbly? All you do is put gabbly.com in front of the website url.... gabbly.com/apinchofhealth.com and it puts a little chatroom box in the top left corner! Provided someone else is on the website at the same time and has also put the gabbly.com prefix in, it's a realtime chat It'll give you a chatter id - you just need to change it in the box that says Name: to your forum name and you're good to go! It's only small so you can browse the forum while you chat…

Yeah things are pretty great Everything's been good health-wise which is good. Mmmm, short version? Changed jobs, bought a house, new man :D, still keeping fit, healthy & happy How about you? I've been trying to catch up through diaries but you people write so much, I'd need a few weeks to read it all!

:D:D:D Awwww you make me feel all warm and fuzzy

lol - bump away Sherrie I can't believe how long it's been since I was on this site nearly every day - time flies (wonder how many babies, weddings etc I've missed hearing about )!! It's great to see so many familiar names still floating around! I've been pretty damn good, thanks! Life's ticking along quite grandly

• *Waves* Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd stick my head in and say g'day

• Quote: “ guar gum This thickener is very popular among people with gluten allergies. Look for it in health food stores. It clumps easily so add slowly. Substitutes: Xanthan gum (Substitute an equal amount of xanthan gum for guar gum. Xanthan gum is more expensive, but interchangeable with guar gum.) OR pre-gel starch ”

• Yep - it's pretty nice - really good toasted but it is quite expensive and you can get similar carb counts on some dark rye / wholewheat breads. Not really worth the $5.50 / loaf that they charge

• PFC Chart

BloatedBelly - - Low Carb Living

Hi guys, thought you might find the following attachment useful.....i've also posted it in the Getting Started thread:

• yeah, that cut and paste feature gives them a real workout hope you enjoy!!!

• Sorry I haven't replied sooner Snez......I've been away since Tuesday night with work and no access to a computer! I see your Splenda question has been answered which is good These recipes I purchased from E-bay for $1.35......not bad huh?? I've made some of the basic bars using Goliaths Choc-Mint protein powder and they're pretty damn good!! The woman I bought the recipes off has a link to a page where you can order a full e-book off over 1000 Atkins-based recipes for $9.99 US.........all her p…

• You will find below all the Atkins Recipes! Please read the tips first! Enjoy! Helpful tips If you don't have all the sweeteners, use any sweetener you have to taste. Mixing different sweeteners intensifies the sweetening effect, and requires a lesser amount of the sweetener. Always start with the equivalent of 2 tbsp and add until sweet enough for you. For cooking with sugar substitutes, refer to the company of the particular sugar substitute you want to use. Most products have a toll free numb…

• Track your progress!

BloatedBelly - - Low Carb Living

Just thought I'd share a link to a great site with you guys. Once you've created an account, you then create a profile of yourself and input all your measurements. The site will then return to you your body composition, fat % etc (it's surprisingly accurate!! gave me the same % I got given at the gym through calipers) and saves all the info for you. You can then create a new profile next week with your new measurements and there's a function that lets you compare the results, it graphs them for …

• What is it with men??????

Nah, SB is friends with nearly all his ex's.........he's just that type of guy. He figures when you spend that long together, you should be able to maintain the friendship even if the relationship dissipates. It's actually been a good thing,, her visit....half the problem with the ex was that because she didn't want to be friends, he was constantly worried about her (bipolar etc) and thinking about her because there was no contact. The last time he saw her she was really really rude to him and t…

Yep I'd pretty much come to that decision too...............I know how I'd feel if the shoe was on the other foot and he can be a pretty jealous person at times. Moonie, he doesn't have children at all .........why??

It's been a few weeks since I started this thread and things ARE improving.........slowly. SB had a couple of weeks off while he was between jobs and I think he really needed it.......he's also just finished his first week of the new job and he is enjoying it which also seems to be helping. He had a visit from the 'ex' last weekend......the first time he's seen her in about 5 months. I asked him how he felt about seeing her and he said to me "you know how when you make a decision, and you're 99%…